for Scales of the Dragon

9/18/2020 c1 5Hamato-Grayson
This is brilliant! It sounds like you had future ideas in store for this :( very good idea and prompt nonetheless :)
11/19/2018 c1 1anthea tronchard step
will be slash also? harry/merlin, harry/uther or harry/arthur? will this relationship change things in future?
11/24/2017 c1 maxfan28535
its a fantastic start and I would love to see it continued
5/17/2016 c1 lovefish101
I know its been a while but do you think that you will continue this story, because I would really enjoy reading more of this story.
11/16/2014 c1 PandaPride
I hope you decide to pick up this story again it is one i would liketo read to the end
11/4/2014 c1 1That Other Coin
Wow I'd love for you to update this, this is brilliant, I always find plotlines with a nice (/very complicated) Uther interesting and I adored how you characterised Harry and tbh every one else too. I also realise I'm gushing slightly, but I really loved this.
6/24/2014 c1 4WandSparksRCoolerThanFireworks
Really enjoyed this - very well written. Great to see Uther being nice too :)
1/20/2014 c1 158Felicity Dream
I really really love this. It has an interesting take on the Harry Potter end, and an interesting idea as a whole. It sucks that it hasn't been updated in so long, but I'm so very eager to read more of this. It's really that addicting actually. I want to go stalk after you and shake you crazily, screaming "MORE!" (joking joking). I'm really pleased to see a what seems to be a non-antagonistic Uther in here as well, as he's my favorite character and I find the show didn't explore his complexities.

I really hope and pray that you'll find it in yourself to come back to this and write more, and I'll be very happy if that ever happens. However, I understand if it's just not for you at this time.
12/24/2013 c1 Guest
4/13/2013 c1 39In The Mix
Please UPdate this! I NEED to see what happens between the two. I'm begging you!
3/17/2013 c1 Sophia
Hi there! I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this fanfic and I hope that you continue as soon as you can. Thanks, that's all :)
3/14/2013 c1 22many-bunnies
This story is fantastic, I absolutely love the war torn Harry! Please continue to write this.
11/30/2012 c1 62Kefalion
This is brilliant! I do hope you'll write more. Harry is amazing as this hardened warrior you've made him into and I would love to see him take his place in Camelot.
/Frida
10/30/2012 c1 29Nebriniel Peredhil
Please update this is verry good
9/20/2012 c1 22Alalaya2