for Touch the Sky

10/31/2020 c9 Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin
I don't usually read stories like this, but this was a great series! I'm sorry for your loss and hope the past ten years since you've been on here have been kind to you
4/15/2020 c9 pzqaetqr3000
Moving.
Lovely.
To the point.
This story is perfect, not only dealing with matters of the wizarding world but als with something we can recall in every day life. Thank you for writing this, teaching me and letting your main characters (especially Brother Micheal and Ginny) have similar thoughts about the topic as I have!
5/11/2016 c9 ripper34
Good story
2/16/2014 c9 Chudesnitsa
Thank you for your creativity. Unfortunately English is not my native language and I write a message through a translator.
I liked these three stories with its magical romance. And the fact that the ratio of degeneracy bedding in words and not have descriptions charm.
Thanks again, you wrote it, I hope that you all will be fine))
1/18/2014 c9 Harriverse
I am incredibly sad for your loss.

I am also respectful that you finished this fic in such a respectful manner considering.

I hope you might return to writing. The family you created here was just so amazingly centered in all its complexity. I think you are a terrific writer!
1/18/2014 c5 Harriverse
Read your A/N about the lack of reviews. It could be we are just basking in such a wonderful story... Personally, I can't think of anything to comment on when it all fits together so well.
12/18/2013 c9 3For.the.LOVE.of.Severus
Beautifully done! I honestly don't ship Ginny/Harry but this whole story...all three really were wonderful.
12/16/2013 c9 5aalens
I am so very sorry about your dreadful loss and hope that by now some of the pain may have receded a little.
The whole fic was original and one the very best I have ever read, and this last chapter, even to me, an unbeliever, was inexpressibly beautiful.
12/16/2013 c8 aalens
This tale is thought provoking and at the same time delightfully escapist, that is a neat trick to pull off.
In this chapter Severus says that he prayed that his soul would not be damned. That many religious people seem to believe in damnation, particularly eternal damnation, seems peculiar to me. A god, who is advertised as being keen on love and also omnipotent, yet who allows people to fry forever? Okay, they may have been evil, but forever, surely that's a bit much. It smacks of revenge. That is belief in a god who is worse than Hitler, at least the tortures he inflicted were not eternal. If I had to create a god for myself, I would make her someone I could respect. She wouldn't descend to trying to outdo Hitler et al. She would just put the broken and bent ones that she had not made correctly, gently, to sleep.
BTW. They prepare veal in this chapter. I was told once by a RSPCA inspector that there was a great deal of cruelty in veal production, more than that involved in the production of most other meat. Hence I no longer eat it. Jumps down from box.
The mushrooms and gooseberries on the other hand sound wonderful. Particularly the gooseberries, I have not had a decent gooseberry since leaving England. What I would do for a gooseberry pie right now. ( And no geese are harmed in their production either. Lol)
Sorry, it must be too late at night, I have wandered far away from a proper review. It's all your fault really as it is your fic that I cannot stop reading - despite having to get up early tomorrow , er, this morning.
12/16/2013 c7 aalens
This is interesting to me as I have not read a HP fanfic that discusses religion before. As I hover somewhere between agnostic and atheist, exploring the minds of people who think differently is fascinating. Mme Camara is priceless btw.
12/16/2013 c3 aalens
You have brought me to tears again. I don't do tears.
12/16/2013 c1 aalens
The British slang, for example 'we'll have a nosh, faff about a bit', make this so real to me, and transport me home again.
10/6/2012 c9 EACade
What a beautiful story. I care not for religions of any stripe, but the bonds of family are wonderfully illustrated here. Ta.
5/24/2012 c9 jilumasam
I've enjoyed immensely all three stories. Thank you for writing them.
3/11/2012 c9 2SituationalExtrovert
This story was lovely, beginning to end, and I thank you for posting it.

As for your loss, you have my deepest sympathies. I would like to share something that a friend found on a tombstone in Ireland during a family trip to the 'old country": Death leaves a heartache no one can heal; Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

May knowing you're in the hearts and thoughts of others

help you and yours through this time of sorrow.
30 Page 1 2 Next »