for Criminal

10/18/2013 c1 3Jinx Telepia
I dont think it sucked. It just needs a little work. You should turn it into a full out story. I could help if youd like...?
8/19/2013 c1 9Insane is my name
awww that sucked as in i hate how it ended but i still love it... plus you understand i've been saying that gwen knew how it felt to hurt and betrayed to my sister finally someone said that! thanks basically and you are doing an awesome job.
7/15/2013 c1 6jokerXharley774
YEAH! YOU TELL THOSE STUPID DxG LOVERS TO GO IN THAT ROOM WITH A MOOSE! MOOSEY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :D
By the way, loved your story _
DxC FOREVER! (:
6/9/2012 c1 30XoXMariah n' SieoreXoX
Wow...that guy was a rude piece of shit...

Well, I personally am a DxG shipper, however, I still love this little story you got here. It's cute! A bit short for my liking, but still good. Keep it up! Don't let little fuck-faces like that one down there bring you down. You got real talent.
1/4/2012 c1 DxC lover to the MAX
Oooh, i want to know what happens next, and it didn't suck, i think this was an awesome begining, update soon! :D
1/4/2012 c1 DxC lover to the MAX
11/4/2011 c1 Investigator2.0
You like DxC? Well, you fucken sucks at writing. Your story is the worstest shit EVER! Maybe you should get a Life and stop writing shit !
10/30/2011 c1 2Eaglegirl09
Awsome story to answer your question it's Zim from invader Zim ;)
10/30/2011 c1 HATERS CAN'T SEE ME
Nice I hope you write more:)