for Future In Jeopardy

9/20/2014 c18 28SLopez
Perfect ending for a perfect story! :) I really loved how you managed to intertwine your two stories so perfectly! Great, amazing, job!
9/20/2014 c15 SLopez
What a lovely chapter! :)
I'd love to read a chapter with teenager Tabby going on her first date and G's reaction to it! :)
9/18/2014 c13 SLopez
I absolutely adored this chapter! :)

Callen asking for Tabby's permission to ask Ally to marry him is the most adorable thing! Though, my heart broke a little with Tabby's crying... Poor baby...
9/18/2014 c11 SLopez
Finally catching up with this! :) It just made me realize how much I missed these characters, especially Tabby!
11/16/2013 c18 Hope06
It took me a while to get to this but I am happy that it did as it is even closer to Christmas now so this put me in that mood.
Sad to see this over but you ended it perfectly
10/19/2013 c18 harryginny9
thanks...loved it
10/18/2013 c18 EvaMcBain2009
Loved it! Wonderful story!
10/18/2013 c18 27knirbenrots
Well, indeed, it took a while, but it was worthwhile waiting!
Such a sweet ending...
9/15/2013 c17 Lionhearted21
This is just adorable. I love all of the family moments; they're all so precious in their own ways. :)
9/7/2013 c17 25TwilightPony21
Hello there! I’m so sorry that I haven’t made it back to this story until now – I must admit that I haven’t had much time to read fic lately, and I think the alert may have gotten lost in my e-mail.

“It's more about you wanting to take care of your family in the way you weren't.” – Aw, I like this line a lot. I think it’s a great way to look at Callen.

"Taken care of by my own personal assistant." "How do you know I'm talking about Hetty?" – ha!

I’m glad you’ve been able to work on finishing up this story and giving Callen a new family. I hope you and your family are also doing well.
8/30/2013 c17 25Jasmine-N-Leaves
FANTASTIC! Am loving this story. Sorry that you be ending it soon, but that just means that I will have to go back and read it again from the top. Well done all the way.
8/13/2013 c17 23MissShellyBabes
Long time no hear lovely (:
This story, as per usual, is so brilliantly written (:
I can't wait to see you update again xx
8/8/2013 c17 138Gina Callen
That chapter was simply beautiful thank you for writing.
8/8/2013 c17 harryginny9
thnaks
8/8/2013 c17 2alix33
"You don't have to worry money anymore." - "worry about money".
"We'll need you in a couple of hour." - "couple of hours".
"Sam wolfed whistled from behind them and when Callen was done he turned to look at his best man." - "Sam wolf whistled".
"Her mother and father hadn't been invited. There was still too much rawness there and there was no way Callen was having anyone around that could hurt his girls on this special day. Hetty had agreed and helped him convince Ally that she wasn't obligated just because they were her parents." - Yay! on Ally's behalf. I am planning to give my so-called family a miss this coming Christmas too. I really and truly cannot keep rebuilding my self-esteem time and time again after they pulverised it each visit.
AW! I envy Callen and Ally's kids: Hetty is their grandma.
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »