for EE Conversations #1- Thoughts

7/14/2009 c1 19blindkitten
Aw... That was beautiful...
7/16/2005 c1 Guest
How beatyfull... hope this wasent the end
4/4/2005 c1 22EclipseKlutz
Little bit sappier than he might be at times, but it is SO nice to see an April/Jalil fic that doesn't have slash involved somewhere. Thank you.
4/28/2004 c1 Kore-Persephone
YAY! I have completed my mission for finding an April/Jalil fic. They are very sparse around here...Anyway, I enjoyed your fic, very nice!
(ps. I didn't think it was that sappy at all!) :-)
2/10/2003 c1 61Jaiaelle
Finally I've found a Jalil/April fic and it's only one chapter long...please add to this!

~julie~
11/9/2002 c1 1Silver Moon Angel
Absolutley Gorgeous
5/30/2002 c1 22Lady Lylia
I like J/A pairings too! :)
2/3/2002 c1 Naz
You're right. Much sappier than Jalil would ever be. Oh...You made a mistake. Jalil wouldn't pray. He doesn't belive in god.
11/9/2000 c1 LyleaAVL
I love the way u make it seem like jalil could really be like that, who knows maybe he is? I kinda hope they end up together, they're cute couple...
10/10/2000 c1 Catia
AAWWWWWWWWWWWW I love it
8/2/2000 c1 Lynn
I liked it, but the format is messed up. All the words are on one side of the screen.
4/11/2000 c1 Utahraptor 10
I loved this. Why? Because it exhibits a (possibly) exagerated (I know that's spelled wrong) version of Jalil and April's realtionship, and it's JALIL! Woo-hoo!
4/11/2000 c1 Meeko 9
Love it. Beautiful. I hope you continue. I don't know what else to say, so ciao.
4/11/2000 c1 Sara 10
Interesting.
4/11/2000 c1 Mad Cow 10
Oooh...good! April and Jalil are my fave chars, combining them is an excellent idea!
22 Page 1 2 Next »