for The Fall of the house of Potter

8h c1 rand06901a
I just got finished reading this one. Like ALL the others by Bob and Alex I found it to be delightful and moving. I must admit that I have never read the Harry Potter books or seen any of the movies, and honestly have no plans to do so. But I must say that reading the stories of bobmin, oldcrow, robst, and a few others I get Tue feeling that if I did read them I would be very disappointed. Compared to works like this one or bobmin's HP/Dragon Riders of Pern crossover (so sadly left unfinished by Bobs untimely death) or old Crow's great Harry Crow, and many others to numerous to list here.
5/7 c1 Publius R
Great story good twist to it!
4/29 c1 1peterco
Not what I was expecting, but I liked it.

Neat how you killed of VM in the first paragraph so you could focus on politics :)

It would have been nice if there had been an explanation of what the Potters' plan actually was though (ie why they decided to go into hiding).
4/11 c1 HoneyBear84
Loved it
4/11 c1 5SpartanBoi
Honestly not worth the time reading. The ideas aren't unique and are poorly executed. Maybe if it was better written but...
Although I will admit that I didn't read the entire thing only true first couple thousand words. Still doesn't change much though.
4/4 c1 love4HP
I wish you had shown Hermione as Harry's second wife at least
3/18 c1 Lololasolol
D
2/28 c1 morgannac64
very good!
2/13 c1 Guest
Still loved this story after rereading it but just one question for you, Where's Remus, surely he should have heard about his old friends been alive and how they abandoned his "Nephew" to a life of abuse and his "brother" to Azkaban prison, surely he should have been in the story backing up Harry and Daphne...
1/31 c1 4fundaore
Thanks
1/3 c1 Rittzz1118
Damn it was good !
12/20/2020 c1 LoneTraveler
This was quite entertaining, but had some big problems. What about the horcrux in Harry’s head. Wasn’t that destroyed along with the others? Dumbledore’s plan was to draw out Voldemort with the prophesy. Why was it necessary for the Potters to fake their own deaths after the fateful night Harry got his scar? Just because? I don’t get why Dumbledore needed that particular narrative. I get it was to show how horrible and idiotic they had become to create the type of Harry that you wanted to create, but it doesn’t logically follow. Still, this story had a lot of entertaining elements, just sometimes a good story can become DOA by these kinds of problems. It required a suspension of disbelief that was a bit much.
12/1/2020 c1 ZexionNomura
Grindelwald's first name is not Gustav...it's Gellert. That much is shown quite suitably in the 7th book, when you read the letters between he and Albus, as featured in Rita's book "The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore" which shows us that Dumbledork is not exactly as open and accepting as people believed.
11/16/2020 c1 noice
didnt expect this great story and had a great time reading it thanks for sharing
11/11/2020 c1 4Tenjo
I’m not a fan of how you wrote Daphne at first. For starters, she’s meant to be one of the smart ones yet it takes her a good three or four times of Harry explicitly stating and explaining that he doesn’t want a trophy wife, a slave OR a broodmare, for her to finally notice that he doesn’t want a trophy wife, slave or broodmare. Next comes her actions when Cicero and Priscilla let them talk... one second she’s being defiant and saying to his face that she’ll make him “look elsewhere for entertainment”, then the next she’s saying the only relationship she can expect is one where she’s basically subservient to her husband. Not only does the latter statement one contradict the former, even without the latter the former is remarkably stupid; what kind of retard tells the person you plan to manipulate exactly what you are going to manipulate them into doing? She basically just said “I know I’m meant to be nothing more than a slave to you, but you should know I’m going to ignore your desires and manipulate you endlessly. Can you beat the shit out of me now for refusing to fulfil my duties as your subservient cum dumpster?”

So we’ve established this supposedly smart girl is more than likely clinically retarded? Cool.
330 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »