for Death's Beginning

6/30/2018 c5 ScarletRainbow1
Your last update was Dec.2014. Does this mean you have discontinued this story? Please, if 'yes', please reconsider.
1/14/2015 c5 2RockLobster8994
Where did this last chapter come from lol? It has no connection to the rest
12/20/2014 c5 Guest
This story is awesome! I wish I could come up with these ideas and write them in a way that actually makes sense!
12/17/2014 c5 3Akayuki Novak
...Deep fried Mars bar? *feels slightly sick* Ew.
12/16/2014 c5 3The Richmaster
You mean that he would need the 'Hallows' not 'hollows' right? (small things like that have habit of getting to me) or is it something else?

Also I like what I think the idea behind this is, especially seeing how certain people will react to their 'uncle', though what point in time (for Supernatural) is it.
12/15/2014 c1 sugarbabies
This is the first time I am really looking forward to a great story. thank you.
12/14/2014 c5 31Sin Maxwell and Co
Love love love! Ohhhhh, I love Death, that sassy junk food eating man! :3 update soon please!
12/13/2014 c5 smokey054life1
good story so far looking forward to the next chapter.
12/13/2014 c5 Icarusflies
I'm happy to see more to this story and I'm now REALLY curious and DYING to know what happens next! This chapter was both interesting and in a way slightly creepy. I HOPE to sere more and keep up the FANTASTIC work!
12/13/2014 c5 Guest
Interesting.
12/12/2014 c2 JanusGodOfPossibilities
Excellent chapter. 2,000/10

In the first few chapters, were the two blond and black haired children who were the Creator and Death, supposed to represent Dean and Harry? Either they're hiding as two humans while clones of themselves are out there out representing them each or Harry and Dean are their successors or future selves or they both had the power the project a part of themselves into the past as children but their present selves forgot and they're just now catching up to their present selves?
12/12/2014 c5 mattcun
plz write more
7/13/2014 c4 2moosejuice5
very nice idea, id like to read more
6/6/2014 c4 1Bashirisuku