for Oblivious

1/31/2016 c1 darkangel1992
This made me tear up so heartbreaking. Well done!
12/17/2015 c1 MIDGARDIAN
A SAD BUT ULTIMATELY HEARTWARMING TALE.
6/5/2015 c1 Guest
I don't normally leave comments but I'm annoyed at that reviewer who said the story was pointless. It's one of my favorites and I'm hoping that with a little encouragement, you'll write a sequel?
5/28/2015 c1 2Cartlin
No, it was rather pointless. And Philip is a complete ass. A bigamist, who apparently didn't love the mother of his child either.
1/16/2015 c1 v
Lovely
2/16/2014 c1 hidez
What a lovely, yet sad story.
1/9/2013 c1 staupe
sad but great
6/16/2012 c1 ALurker
Wow, that was one of the best short stories I have ever read!
1/19/2012 c1 Erin
Wow. That was so good. You totally caught me offguard with the ending. I would love to read a sequel where Ezra confronts Maude.
12/18/2011 c1 21Duchess67
Oh my goodness what a GREAT story! I feel so sorry for Philip that he didn't get to talk to Ezra more. How SAD! I'd also like to be a fly on the wall when Ezra next sees his mother. Oh boy, it's gonna hit the fan, ins't it? *sigh*

Did Masie and Philip have children? Does Ezra have a little sister or brother roaming around the world somewhere? Philip didn't have time to tell him one way or another. If the answer to that question is yes, will they come to Four Corners in your next story? *hopeful look*
12/17/2011 c1 Cassandra30
Most excellent! But he really did need a chance to talk to his son.
12/7/2011 c1 2Patz1989
Soooo sad that I cried
11/8/2011 c1 56JudyL068
You fooled me. As it got to the point where we realized the couple were the 'bad guys' I thought Phillip would be shot saving Ezra, then you brilliantly deflected me with Ezra's injury. I had no idea Phillip had died as well. G Good job. I enjoyed this story. I liked the twists and turns. Very entertaining.
11/4/2011 c1 35Cougar'sCatnip
SQUEEE! I am so proud of you girl!. Awesome story, nice twist at the end. You really are a great writer ya know. :points finger: There has always been a void in Ezra's story (in reguards to his dad) and this fills it nicely.

CC
11/1/2011 c1 33trecebo
Nice twist. Took me a while, but you pulled it off most excellently.
20 Page 1 2 Next »