for The Name is Sonic! Period!

6/22/2020 c1 Avril the Glitch
IM SO GONNA TRY THAT!
5/5/2015 c1 Blaze Wolf
Nice attempt at a creepypasta... But, Sonic isn't a true werewolf, so he wouldn't have THAT short of a temper. (Im a true werewolf)
8/4/2014 c2 Wolfclaw369
Count me in for the petition
3/21/2014 c1 23Kingdom Lover123123
what do you mean by 'stop fantasizing about sonic being chained to your bed'?
7/27/2013 c1 random fan
Love it. Especially the fact that it was based off of a real dream and stuff. Have you ever had any other dreams about sonic?
7/26/2013 c2 Guest
*makes own home into a Christian fortress due to paranoia*
7/11/2013 c2 SonadowClaw
epic...just epic!-hugs- I LOVE CREEPYPASTA! and i thought it was takeshi maurice hedgehog, not oliveger(forgot how to spell) maurice hedgehog...-werehog comes in my room- FFFFFFFFF-
3/27/2013 c1 20Kira the cat
I knew I recognized your penname while I was reading Snow White Queen and Wild Night in Camelot. I had read this about a year or two ago with my crappy phone and never looked at this again. I'll tell you you had me scared to even think of Werehog for about a month. Which is bad because I wuv the fluffy beast. Anyway, I read Creepypasta on a fairly normal basis and this definantly is a scary one.
10/4/2012 c1 firestone223
love the story oh and by the way RUN BITCH RUN!
9/24/2012 c1 InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere
Oh my god where do you get Hinter plushies?! I want one! :D
Good story, pretty good attempt at a creepypasta. But do you really hate Sonic that much?
"Quit fantasizing about Shadow being chained to your bed!" wow... The kinky one, are we? XD
9/9/2012 c1 3Ofanaatnolrah
I think you did it good, It certainty gives you a creepy feeling, and lolz "Quit fantasizing about Shadow being chained to your bed!"
That is hilarious!

Ryudan Okami
8/2/2012 c1 12AleThe-Hedgefox84
awesome story! Though it could've been better if Sonic had stayed in the screen for a while and made some creepy faces ..or if a satanic symbol suddenly appeared in the screen...or Satan...THAT WOULD'VE SCARED THE LIVING HECK OUTTA ME! it was scary enough already _
6/17/2012 c2 84LuigiWife1551
Heyyyyyyyy, your story was so funny! Shadow lovers unite! 3

Quick question how do I sign up for the letter?
6/17/2012 c2 LuigiWife1551
Heyyyyyyyy, your story was so funny! Shadow lovers unite! 3

Quick question how do I sign up for the letter?
6/6/2012 c2 Songbird's Sprit
Count me in and Yes i am a real author on the site. no-one has the right to take down our stories no matter what. it's our art not theirs
19 Page 1 2 Next »