for It's Green

12/8/2014 c42 Ally
Hi! Your story's just absolutely wonderful; it truly is great. I'm sorry I hadn't reviewed before (or not that I can remember), but I actually ended up reading it all in one sitting. I love this so much! Much kudos to you, and I sincerely hope that you can update soon.
11/23/2014 c42 Jumping Turtle
This is, sincerely, not only one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read, but also one of the best examples of WRITING that I have had the pleasure to read. You've managed to create insanely abnormal characters and make them nigh entirely believable. There is a consistent balance of humor, sorrow, anger, irritation, hope, and incredibly sweet moments throughout this work giving a more life like feel than almost anything I have ever read. The pacing of the work (something I have always had trouble with) is excellent. Your writing style through the main body of the work has higher level vocabulary intermixed with clear sentence structure in such a way as to appeal to audiences of all ages. The "It's a Circle" section was positively incredible, I honestly had to stop and reread it just so I would get the story because I was too busy admiring the sheer poetry the first time around. This is the first review I have ever felt motivated to write because I found it wholly unconscionable to refrain from encouraging you to become officially published. Thank you so much for posting an indelible read.
11/21/2014 c3 kewl
Nice story
10/21/2014 c42 Magu
This is the fourth time I read this story in the past year, I think. I love it! And then I read the AN in this chapter and it says more will be up by the end of this year (2014), and that's not too far away and I really hope that's still your plan, but anyways I love it!
10/11/2014 c42 ThisIsSloth
Hi,
So I really don't want to be annoying but I was wondering when you might doing an update? I absolutely love your story it was one I discovered fairly early on maybe by chapter eight or nine? But I loved keeping up with the story and it's one of favourites. So I would really love to know when you might update (if you will update). I hope everything's will calm down for you and nothing tragic had happened to stop the updates.
8/18/2014 c42 Grecian
Hey. Saw u needed 1 more review to get to one hundred and figured why not. I've been waiting for a chapter for a long time. I check almost daily. I really like your story and I hope you update one on trucking.
7/29/2014 c42 Greddb12
You totally forgot about this story
7/23/2014 c42 Laesk
more please, I know you wrote that it is hard to get the storyline going but it's been some time and I hope that the idea bunnies have helped you out.
please update soon. thank you for what you have so far even if the last chapter was a little weird.
7/22/2014 c33 Valheru1988
hm, ok i get some of this, but really 1,100 pounds to mow front and back lawn? thats around $1,600 us dollars, insane, i could see 11 pounds or so and you missing a decimal there, that would be 17-18 ish us dollars which for mowingbfront and backyard makes sense, but the professional gardener part you billed would usually cover mowing the lawns as well as they would tend to the entire landscape, and really, pushing a lawnmower doesn't take a lot of skill.

awesome story otherwise though, i'm rereading it atm and still enjoying it.
7/14/2014 c42 Ronda
I have been enjoying your storyline (thanks to my daughter who kept at me to read it), despite the verb tenses switching back and firth between past/present (hey, I teach English!). Wish you could flesh things out a bit, develop more before going on to the next scene. But then I'm greedy :-).
Thanks for writing.
7/10/2014 c41 demonsinger
I Hope you get stuff figured out and are able to start writing again. this is such a brilliant story and fun to read. I really appreciate the little edits with short explanations as it actually makes me believe that this story isn't abandoned and left to rot. i look forward to what you write and will definitely be re-reading the entire story again in the near future. I wish you the best and hope you have fun.
7/9/2014 c42 RainbowInkWell
Slightly past December.. Is everything okay?
7/7/2014 c42 2Cho-No-Iro
Any clue as to when It's Green will be updated? I'd love to know, it's such a great idea/story! o Never give up! :3
7/6/2014 c42 ktm1
This is a fantastic story - I really like the development of Harry as a character, did feel there were some out of place moments around the goblin/dursley contracts, but otherwise very good gradual adjustment, building of character strength revealing of weakness. The plant imagery is fantastic as well. Only a year left before Hogwarts!

It's a shame that you've had to put it on hold for so long, but here's hoping that things work out personally for you.
6/25/2014 c42 IronScript
This is really awesome! I'm looking foreword to the rest. [hopeful smile]
955 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »