for It's Green

11/10/2012 c39 SarahMyDearestDarling
My lord it took me two hours to read this and it's not finished what are you doing to me? I love your story it works really well by I don't imaging it as Harry pored from the books it is like he is a different Harry. However this story is going in a wonderful direction. I like the way you but in details from the book that were kind of pointless in the stories but really make the story that you ate writing. Keep up the fantastic work!
Erin
11/10/2012 c39 5Fallen-Petals15
Wow, brilliant :) I love this it's my new favourite story :)

umm in a review earlier around chapter 2/3 it may have come up as a flame. It wasn't I'm just not very diplomatic so any attempts at helpful constructive criticism or information giving is generally blunt and I apologise for this but please know I'm not purposely being insulting.

Please update soon

FP15
11/10/2012 c2 Fallen-Petals15
Hi a quick check here is that in Britain unless its a private primary school then you don't have to pay at all, nor do you pay for Health care only health insurance. SO if the Dursleys are paying specify it's a private primary school.

Good so far though :)
11/10/2012 c39 akasanta
Really enjoying your story. Look forward to the next chapter. Cheers! :D
11/10/2012 c19 Guest
,00, great story.
11/9/2012 c39 2CarnivorousOak
Vanishing sickness! I love it!
I wonder if the healer will keep his promise about not gossiping.
I really appreciate Harry's portrayal here. He's clever, but not cruel and he still makes mistakes.
I was skeptical of seeing a gardener-Harry because Neville fills the gardening role, but I've decided I like it.
I'm also pretty seriously fond of Max. He's pretty awesome.
11/9/2012 c39 14twilightserius
cool but what happened to his sketch book n karate class?
11/9/2012 c39 nina-b
Thank for updating. LIke always, i really love your writing.
Best regards
11/9/2012 c39 mizzrazz72
Max should go to the Dursley's with adoption papers.
11/9/2012 c39 4birdybird3000
Brilliant, well done :D
11/9/2012 c39 2Fire Storm Weaver
I feel like I should be angry at you for making me thing the Malfoys would be turning up in this chapter but I can't be bothered because it was still such a wonderful chapter. It was more fun to read than your usual chapter (not that those are anything resembling dull, far from it) because the way they are written, all short and cute. I think i'm starting to like ;)
Good work and good luck with NaNo.
11/9/2012 c39 Zlatka
Your story is so Great! I really love it! Thank you so much for writing it! :-)
11/9/2012 c39 mysnecret
I love this story. Just finished reading it over from the beginning again when you updated - making me so happy. Thanks for the update!
11/9/2012 c39 1eyann85
OMG ... I think I did the happy dance for 5 min when I saw an update ... And I absoloutly love it ... So please supply more chappies as I am a chappie junkie and need another fix
11/9/2012 c39 5SerialChick
YOU UPDATED! I actually squealed when I saw this in my inbox, that's how much I love this story.

This chapter was great and I loved the vanishing sickness and Mr Grants logic.
957 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »