for It's Green

9/24/2012 c38 3Satsukifujin
! I love this story so much! Max is a wonderful character. Keep it up!
9/24/2012 c14 6karekid2004
love the story so far. i have one problem though. i thought the guy from the knight bus first name was stan, not steve. unless you did this on purpose
9/24/2012 c1 4birdybird3000
Great so far! :)
9/23/2012 c1 85wolfsrainrules
Hmmmmm...At first I thought Samuel was an "Imaginary Friend" but Harry feeds him so now I'm thinking its a snake.

I like the way this is structured. It just...works
9/23/2012 c38 serinianfire
Yeah! I love updates. Thanks! This story continues to be great!
9/23/2012 c38 Anne
Really like this unique take on Harry. Wondered if /when Max would show up.
9/22/2012 c38 34Gelasia Kidd
I really don't know what to say. I'm just so impressed. The writing evolved with Harry aging and the plot and characters are so in depth. It really made me happy to read. I'm also happy you seem to be willing to stick to it. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
9/22/2012 c38 14twilightserius
heh hope they give her a whoopin
9/22/2012 c38 anf600
awesome chapter - thanks for updating!
9/21/2012 c38 LizShirley
I want to take the time to let you know how much I have enjoyed this story. I love what you have done with the Goblins and finding a solution to Harry's issues with his relatives while still letting him stay where Dumbledore expects him to be. You have incredible talent. I will be waiting eagerly for more.
9/21/2012 c38 mrpietan
Fuken eh. Excellent. I look forward to the next chapter
9/21/2012 c38 2Fire Storm Weaver
Wonderful chapter as always. I found it really easy to sympathize with Harry's distress about having his sketchbook taken. Not only because I've had things stolen from me as a kid but because I really like how well you portray this from Harry's POV. I was a bit surprised at first at how blunt Sebastian was with Mr. & Mrs. Poter but thinking about it, it was probably the best way. Seeing the whole thing from Sebastian's view was interesting and fun (especially his reaction to Max, I'd forgotten how intimidating he can be (Max is played by Bill Bailey in my head)). I though it was really interesting when you talked about how Harry had trusted Emily indirectly to play by the rules.
All in all good chapter, good luck and looking forward to more.
Also, glad to hear you're out of the woods so to speak. ;)
P.S. Do you have an tumblr for me to re-blog or can I have your permission to post a link to this story on my blog?
9/21/2012 c38 2Rebecca Hufflepuff
Ahhh! Theres no more chapters left! I've just started reading the story yesterday, and for some reason I expected there to be an infinite number of chapters, and then I tried to click onto the next chapter and it WASNT THERE. I was horrified! I love this story, and I love Harry's interactions with Max and Sebastian. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
9/21/2012 c38 StillInWonder
Nice to know you'e still got to see how Max appeared to other characters & muggle ones at that..lol which word was missing *fucking?
9/19/2012 c38 Spectre
This is really quite spectacularly good. Too good. I should have been working for the last 3 hours but I haven't been able to stop reading. Thank-you for giving us something a little different in HP fandom.

P.S. This Harry Potter, while still a child, is still much more mature then other children his age. I can see him becoming good friends with Neville Longbottom, who has also experienced more then most pre-teens. A friendship with Draco would be rocky but perhaps enduring. However canon Ron Weasley led a sheltered young life and it is difficult to see how he and this Harry Potter could find any common ground. I bet Harry and Luna would just click though. Sorry! getting ahead of your storyline but I thought I'd just jot down my musings.
957 « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »