for It's Green

8/24/2012 c37 Maxmoquito
This story is kinda addicting. Just finished reading through it all for the first time.
8/22/2012 c37 cobaltrose
I'm enjoying this story. If Petunia is encouraging Mrs Shaw to believe Dudley's lies, wouldn't she be hindering Harry's education & violating their contract?
8/20/2012 c37 LoveTess
so sadd that I can't read another chapter until you UPDATE! Please (*whimper*0 u-u-up-update I can barely breathe. On a more critical note, I figured HP would have started working in the shop by now...?
8/20/2012 c18 LoveTess
This story is very enjoyable.I really love HP in this story and of course the goblins :))
8/20/2012 c36 22Katzztar
Emily deserves to have her parents told that she was tryign to steal someone's stuff! what a B-R-A-T ..yes she deserves it being in capitiolized
8/20/2012 c35 Katzztar
good grief.. that Emily is a brat. Glad you have the kids you write (at any point of this so far) have vastly different personalities and not so similar to each other, it gives the story a feeling of depth.
8/20/2012 c19 Katzztar
That guys that complained was a moron. This is interesting and Harry isn't flat in his character. He's acting like child that grew up abused. The way that guy was complaining, mentioning that Harry could buy books and put in his vault if he was afraid of Dursleys...WTF,
1-how could he read them if they were in the vault?
2- Harry's not a teenager here, he's still under 10.

You are portraying him as a kid in a realsitic way.
8/19/2012 c37 5boredom is a crime
This was kind of a sad chapter, but I still loved it. Actually, I love this whole story, and I'm not really one for general fics such as this. Honestly, I cant wait for more!
8/19/2012 c37 4Polar Cenit
PLEASE, I BEG you to continue this story. It's by far one of the best and most moving hp stories I've ever read. You had me hooked on the first chapter, and I really want to see this masterpiece finished. Thank you.
8/17/2012 c29 drarrysnarry
How has Harry's Samuel died anyway?

How ha[d] Harry's Samuel died anyway?

And how did none of the teachers (including himself) not notice? When had this happened anyway?

None then not is a double negative so you are actually saying that they did notice. should be:
And how did none of the teachers (including himself) notice? When had this happened anyway? OR
And how did any of the teachers (including himself) not notice? When had this happened anyway?

But Harry had seemed ad though he was getting upset as Baryn talked to him.

But Harry had seemed a[s] though he was getting upset as Baryn talked to him.

Harry's assignments were always a good length, and were interesting enough that even if he had written nothing right he would have given Harry bonus marks for it anyway.

This I don't believe is grammatically incorrect. I just think it would sound better if you changed where the negative was, like this:

Harry's assignments were always a good length, and were interesting enough that even if he had[n't] written [anything] right he would have given Harry bonus marks for it anyway.
8/17/2012 c28 drarrysnarry
In the last half-hour of class, started to and out the various short stories, and told them that it would be free period to look over the corrections and marks he'd made, and to share their stories if they wanted to.

In the last half-hour of class, [he] started to [h]and out the varioius short stories, and told them that it would be free period to look over the corrections and marks he'd made, and to share their stories if they wanted to.

Harry wondered how much more clearly he could put it. Would he have o mime it out or something?

Harry wondered how much more clearly he could put it. Would he have [t]o mime it out or something?
8/16/2012 c37 1SapphireGypsey
Please update soon this is the best story I've read yet!
8/15/2012 c37 anf600
really enjoying your story - I like how you handled Harry in his younger years. One comment on spelling and it's not just you because I noticed it in some other fics... I believe people are writing 'weary' (tired, worn out) instead of 'wary' (cautious, watchful). I look forward to more of your story and will also check out others.
8/13/2012 c37 1the.painted.teacup
My favorite AU Harry Potter story yet and trust me I've read quite a few. I cannot wait what you have in store for your unlocking potential version of Harry, but I am simply dying to read more!
8/11/2012 c37 2Ciekawa Osoba
This writing style is simple, but endearing. I hadn't read a Herbology!Harry ever before this one.
And, I hope I'm not being insolent, but have you forgotten about putting scenes of Harry's job at the plant shop? Or how he's keeping it during the school year? Also, what about his French lessons?
Max is such a lovable character; I'm glad Harry has someone to rely on.
Hope to see this updated soon,
Ciekawa Osoba