for It's Green

12/30/2011 c30 1Smozzick
Great story.

I love the characters, Harry's...Harryness and the writing is brilliant.

Good job, my only wish is that you would write sequels for after he starts Hogwarts.
12/9/2011 c30 Iryelb
Well I have to say I have completely enjoyed this story so far and I would also like to say that I am looking forward to reading harry's short story. I like harry's interactions with people and things it kind of reminds me of luna in that sort of detatched way that she speaks. harry's teachers and max and the goblins are all fantastic. I also like the fact that your taking us through harry's complete life nice and slow although I kind of want to hear more about harry's tatoo or mark, also it would be kinda cool if he were to get multiple other tatoos. One more thing I have to question about no body finding out about harry's tatoo like during PE or something, though I do wonder if/when the dursley's or someone else will find out about harry's mark. I will say though that it would be nice if your chapters were longer just as a thing that would be nice now that you are no longer going to be able to be puting out a chapter a day and I won't be able to read thirty chapters in a row again. Hope to read an update soon.
12/6/2011 c30 Veronica
I like your story. It's very interesting! I like to read about Harry's inner musings on his daily life, school and his relationship with the Dursleys. I enjoy his forays into the Wizarding World better, though. And the bashing bits! But I'd love to read about Potter's Invisibility Cloak being repossesed, too. Or a line regarding that, at least! I am very interested on Dumbledore explaining Griphook why he took the cloak from the Potter's vault! I am also very annoyed to Harry's teachers, past and present. How it can be that nobody in that school are suspecting of Harry being abused? They know Harry is a polite, kind boy whereas his cousin Dudley is a notorious bully with a band of his own. And Dudley bullying Harry in regular basis is a known fact too! Why the teachers are not seeing that two plus two equeals four, here? Why are not they doing anything to put a stop to such abuse? Why are not they ever thinking to join efforts to have a serious talk with the school principal and to get Harry upped a level? Or sending him a different class from Dudley the next school year? Anything! Sorry, but their inactivity is making so mad! I'd love they get their heads out from their assess, pronto! Your five-years-old Harry was so sweet and innocent and to read abour his next years suffering more and more abuse by his relatives and it being ignored by supposedly qualified teaching professionals is tremendously sad for me! You are portraiting an abused boy admirably here, however. I can understand your Harry's actions (or inactions) and thoughts regarding the Dursleys easily. And I am loving the small ways in which he is starting to plan for his future freedom from they. Hope the Goblins and Max get to help him to do it so and to kick Dursley's asses soon!

Please, do not let that F***ing Muggles go without punishment! Hit them where it hurts! Their social standing in the neighbourhood! Anyway, thanks a lot for such entertaining story. I am enjoying the character study bits and Harry's special green thumb! More soon?
12/6/2011 c30 Hayden Elrics
All the best in your papers! :)
12/6/2011 c30 bec
i love your writting and good luck on your tests
12/6/2011 c30 clara954
This is a thought-provoking chapter, especiaally Harry's reaction to Mr. Baryn. I don't understand the title, but I do love this chapter. Please update again soon!
12/6/2011 c30 185Luiz4200
Why can't Mr. Baryn suspect Harry was talking about an actual snake?
12/5/2011 c30 DarkRavie
12/5/2011 c30 Janelly Slytherin
LOL is Harry a Metamorphogus, that would explain the hair growing. urrg exams the bane of every Kid/teen everywhere. *sob* Math{nooooo} exams are the worst, wish you luck. lol and thanks for the update it gives me a break from studing.

~night ~Janelly

~Ja Ne! ~Jahzara
12/5/2011 c30 gaul1
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
12/5/2011 c30 Lazy me
lol Harry's trolling his aunt. XD Nice Chapter!
11/30/2011 c29 1SarahAdalaideHolmes
Hi

I love this story, not many people write about Harry's past life and I find it refreshing that you have. Ignore the flames and carry on writing this wonderful story! I loved the mention to Hermoine in this chapter :)
11/29/2011 c29 SemenDemon
I really like the story so far.

Keep up the good work!
11/29/2011 c29 Cantabrum
I really don't know what to say. I can only praise you.. If the story would have more chapters i would be reading until morning..and i have class in six hours (i know what you said about make the things we have to do first..but i can't stop reading..)

About Harry's story.. i wouldn't write it.. let each reader have its own. Mine its kinda similar to "le petit prince" but with death and life as its main theme.

I really like that the story takes its time..that you don't rush things (what that other "reader" told about it being boring it's quite the opposite.

Sorry for not being logged, i don't have an account..well i've one in fictionpress, i have to try if it's valid here also..but that for tomorrow.

Keep going!
11/29/2011 c16 Cantabrum
I have read til here on this evening and i must say that i have enjoyed it so far.. i didn't comment earlier because there were more chapters waiting.. now i decided to review because the introduction of Albus. I really hope that you won't go for a bad Albus..i guess i'll discover soon enough..

That money surely is for the Dursleys.. and send Harry with his aunt was the most logical path..

As said the story it's been great, i'll comment more later..there are more chapter waiting me ^^
956 « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 63 .. Last Next »