for It's Green

11/14/2011 c20 clara954
There are some spelling and grammar errors (like "GOOBYE" instead of "GOODBYE" when the dog is talking/thinking), but I really do like this chapter. The animals are the funniest, and I would love it if you posted Harry's story. It might be a good idea for him to write a day from Samuel's point of view, but it would have to be in such a way that the Dursleys wouldn't object. Please update again soon!
11/14/2011 c20 portalefiamme
I see trouble in the future! What if is story on Samuel is so good that the teacher will call Petunia and Vernon to said how well Harry is doing and to talk about is imagination?

1st immagination is bad

2sd the episode of the snake is recent. Vernon will said something like "you prat, with your freak way (ecc.) you try to kill us! It was you that bring that snake in my house and make it try to bit us!" (ecc.)

It would be very bad! Bad like some broken arm!

Terrible!

Mmmm.. So now there is a new power! Bello!

I like it!

Until the next time! Bye!

P.s. Do not consider the opinion of some stupid boy! Someone that not consider the behavior of the dursley abuse is obtuse... Or he is a person that consider that normal.. And THAT is realy worrisome!

There is a difference between the little job that one can make a child do and the labour that is considerated abuse! And Harry didn't have a real meal with is relative! How someone can said that this is not abuse is Realy Worrisome!
11/14/2011 c18 portalefiamme
I'm so sad! :'(

(you spelled the factory that begin with the letter "G" in this chapter)

... So sad ...
11/14/2011 c20 katenkapotter
yeah post the story.
11/14/2011 c20 Hayden Elrics
Wonderful, wonderful story. It's more than Harry just having a "green thumb", and I love the progression. But now I have to wait for the next chapter in aaaaagony!

Ps. regarding the squirrel, shouldn't it be "deceiver"? (instead of "DIECIEVER")

Cheers,

H.
11/14/2011 c20 Ungodlyone
Post the story if you have time, but dont delay the real story if it will. Cool chapter bro!
11/14/2011 c20 Not-A-Spy
It would be good to post his story. However, I must once again impress upon you my protests against the evils of SHORT CHAPTERS. This one was only 1125 words long, not counting ANs. 4000 is a much better number.
11/13/2011 c19 clara954
Your rant is interesting, but I like the story better. Your explanations seem pretty solid for this chapter (meaning I don't see any plot holes). My favorite part is the ending because it surprised me and made me laugh. Please update again soon!
11/13/2011 c18 clara954
*crying* Poor Samuel...! And poor Harry! Well, at least he's working through his pain. Very touching, and it also makes me hate Vernon. Well done.
11/13/2011 c19 Janelly Slytherin
Someone seriously made Readership threats, LOL wow, did they at least log in. To me what the Dursleys do is Abuse, and neglect. grr Dursleys!

LOl Dumbledore jsut can't win tee hee hee
11/13/2011 c19 4LM1991
It's interesting to see an AU-Harry's childhood. His reactions are also very realistic. I like the story so far and it's a pity that Samuel died.

I wonder why Dumbledore drew so much money from Harry's vault. The reason he gave didn't seem right... was it for his 'Light' business?

Either way, have fun with writing.

Friendly regards,

Lisette
11/13/2011 c19 firstar28
I for one have been enjoying this story. Being a relatively passive person myself, I can understand Harry's desire not to rock the boat. I'm also glad you're not one of those authors that lets a bad review get to them to the point that they "quit" writing and have to be coaxed back into finishing the story. Thank you for being confident enough to not attempt to emotionally blackmail us all into giving you nice reviews.
11/13/2011 c19 185Luiz4200
Is it one of those will where it's mentioned Peter Pettigrew was the Secret-Keeper?
11/13/2011 c18 Reader myo
T_T Why did you kill Samuel. I'm crying because of that! Ps: good story. Pss: I really am crying because of that. It's hard to type when you're crying.
11/13/2011 c19 bluekyubi1985
i love your story it has a great plot and really good grammar i will enjoy reading it till its end
956 « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »