for It's Green

11/13/2011 c19 Ungodlyone
cool chapter bro.
11/13/2011 c18 fireyhell
Ha ha I meant I understand why you portrayed harry like he is
11/13/2011 c19 JMB
Hey, I like your story too. I find it interesting and hope you continue as is.
11/13/2011 c19 fireyhell
I love this fic, I love the way harry is portrayed and can understand why. I look forward to the alert I get :D so I thank you
11/13/2011 c19 Heretogetthestory
I'm sorry for that guy. I love this story. Please keep going, stay strong and F him or her.
11/13/2011 c1 1sdphantom10
The style of writing just draws any reader into the mindset of Harry, you did really well!
11/13/2011 c19 Blah blah blah
honestly, I just don't get people. We're writting on fanfiction because we want to, its fun. We like reviews becuase it makes us feel good and helps us improve. That does not give the readers the write to demand the direction of the story or the characteristics of the people. What a moron. I agree with you on the 'dont like dont read' front. And it always makes me laugh when authors put the 'abused harry' in their descriptions. In canon Harry is abused. Physical abuse and sexcual abuse are not the only types. Canon Harry suffers from neglect (cubbard anyone? No clothing of his own?) and emotional abuse (come on people! he's been called 'freak' his entire life!)Heck! he even gets the physical abuse! (Harry hunting and it's in the book that Petunia hit him with a frying pan, thats abuse people!)

sorry rant there.

Loving the story, keep it up.
11/13/2011 c18 AmethystSiri
So very sad :( poor Samuel :(

Wonderful story, please update again soon :)
11/12/2011 c18 J. Palmgren
The basic concept of a plant-loving druid-like Harry could get very interesting depending on where you take the story but so far he is acting even more boring than the original.

Your version of Harry has no proper emotions. He is vaguely unhappy, happy or anxious but seemingly lacks any concept of hate or anger. The very idea of attempting to influence his living conditions appears beyond him. He cares more for the garden he never gets credit for than for changing anything. Running away with his snake is out of the question. Even when he finds out he is rich he does nothing. Example: He wants to read books but decides not to buy any because the Dursleys would just take them. He could put them in his vault or use some of his new money to hire a storage space. But no.

I will look at one more chapter but unless Harry somehow wakes up and stops being a passive boring doormat of a boy I will just stop reading.
11/12/2011 c18 Janelly Slytherin
TT^TT *sniff* Sad Chapter poor Samuel, that.. that vernon i shall chop him up. *sniff* poor Harry this a sad moment for any kids life, the concept of death and its nice that you let Samuel explain it to him that it is a natural thing. Still i could not stop crying it was very sad and emotional moment to read. at first i thought he would be okay because vernon didn't manage to kill him in the garden, than it turns out he did. TT^TT Samuel May you rest in Peace!
11/12/2011 c17 Janelly Slytherin
LOl I love reading this story so much, because in every chapter the wonder and amazement harry see's of the world is unique and beautiful, like a newborn looking into the word for the first time, too bad alot of people can't apreciate the beauty of the world like him, lol
11/12/2011 c18 Heretogetthestory
The things that Harry loves the most besides his mark are being destroyed around him. Samuel and the garden. It was sad, nicely done but sad.
11/12/2011 c18 Not-A-Spy
I wish your chapters would be longer. You say they are all written already, but it takes about 2 minutes to read each one. Why not change it, make it 12 chapters which are each longer? I am currently editing my story and doing the same.

Also, I don't think we've known Samuel long enough to feel the full impact of what Harry is feeling.
11/12/2011 c18 ItsBeenADecade
D: ... B-but... But no! Dude you made me cry... And then the crickets! And the flowers! TT^TT nooooo...

I believe your loyal audience deserves an extra special update for that emotional blow... You know it's only fair. ;)
11/12/2011 c18 3Justpucky
Is harry going to end up with a magical snake as a familiar? And down the road is harry's parsletongue going to be becuase of the soul fragment/leech/horcurx, or are you going to make it part of his heritage... as a muggleborn, who knows what families lily may come from through disowned squibs.
956 « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »