for Re: Scary Godparents

6/22/2021 c1 BayonettaFanandViewtifulDude12
I have watched as my first ever fanfiction although I might have not seen this as my very first fanfiction i'll think that this story is my least favorite but still great and short-but-sweet story fanfiction.
5/9/2018 c1 Brave Chaser
Meh. isn't Trixie the idiot girl from Fairly Odd Parents that doesn't talk to timmy?
2/26/2013 c1 PinkieLover
Awesome! But just one thing... Halowe'en? Don't you mean Haloween?
1/8/2012 c1 7negatimmyXtimmy
me:good story nice remake of scary godparents

terry: yea i guess i still like lunari's fanfic series more though

me: well i do like that she don't give any of her characters stupid the office or hannah montana names

terry: yea ik what you mean anyway this was a nice story and i also really enjoyed the other crossover fic though plz update that
11/20/2011 c1 treebear13
This was very amusing and quite funny, although I have to say wasn't this an episode? Either way, this is nice, despite the lack of ponies other than Trixie's Luna outfit, and I am not very good at that particular type of fanfic (I am a storywriter not an RP-Maker like with that)... I have seen many, though, and find them quite amusing dependant on the content.
11/1/2011 c1 185Luiz4200
Scary Godparents is one of the least rerun episodes. The one thing I wonder from it is: How were Timmy's parents affected by the "real and scary" wish? They were disguised as each other, after all.
11/1/2011 c1 120Wishmaker1028
Great Halloween story!

Timmy: Man, I wish that really happened!

...it did...