for The Island

4/15/2020 c1 1themadmartian
This story has potential, even though it has been almost 10 years since publishing, I read you profile notations for this story, soo I'll be keeping an "EYE" on it to see what happens next.

0))
3/29/2019 c1 HPFanfictionIsGreat
This chapter was really good. I'm curious to see where you will go with it; the plot is unique even among the harry-raised-by-grangers stories that I've read. The idea has a ton of potential, and considering how good Fulfilling Obligations is, I am eagerly waiting for more of this. I consider myself to be a HUGE harry potter fan, but I had no idea that Rowling originally had Mr. Granger finding Harry. It's a really interesting tidbit of information.
1/13/2019 c2 3BrightSkywalker
Well, I have a feeling that this is going to be amassing once you finish F.O. and continue this story...

Cant wait.
9/9/2018 c1 Capecodcanal
This is wonderful!
8/5/2018 c1 Guest
Baby harry is cute ;)
3/20/2018 c1 10ALRYM
Nice. But who said: "I'll take care of him?" The line break is confusing me.
11/25/2017 c1 17tyrannicpuppy
This is such a good idea.

I know I am going to love this story. I've only ever read one other story where Harry and Hermione knew each other before Hogwarts. It was pretty good, but like a lot of my favorites, got abandoned a fair while back so I never knew how it ended.

I look forward to reading many long and beautiful chapters of this story and I'm sure you'll run my emotions through the ringer again and I will love every second of it.

Oddly enough I was thinking of starting a sonewhat similar story about a week ago but still haven't even started to outline it so it's a long way of yet.

This also gets the honor/pleasure of being the first thing I read on the FanF app. This thing is pretty sweet.

I know you're still working hard on RL and Fulfilling Obligations but I really how this one gets some more love soon.

Really love Ben and Katherine already. And any story that begins on a really rainy Halloween gets extra points in my book. You describe the weather really clearly and I could feel Ben struggling to get across (I'm assuming you meant lake rather than ocean).

I feel a cool myself after how well you wrote the cold weather and I feel so bad for little baby Harry. And already with the cuteness between Harry and Hermione. I so badly want to watch them grow up together. Imaging the fun they'll have together. maybe she'll even rub off on Harry a little earlier and they can nerd out together.

Plus I know that with parents like Ben and Kathy he'll be truly loved and protected. No cupboard under the stairs here.

Sorry. I am waffling again. Fantastic chapter and pretty please give this some love again soon.
5/15/2017 c1 2Dreamer22
Love this! Quite adorable!
12/25/2014 c1 Noble Korhedron
Aw, too cute! :-D Are you going to be able to continue this or are you too busy with 'Fulfilling Obligations'?
12/23/2014 c1 2Mionefan
If this or any part of it had been JKR's, I shudder to think how she would have taken it forward. The Grangers, of course, would have to be obliviated but the name would probably live on in Hermione's memory. That would make them special when she started school at Hogwarts.
An interesting take on what could be a good story if you ever decide to continue it.
10/15/2014 c1 GBTtown
I really enjoyed this story and, if your muse is still active, would like to read more.
10/5/2014 c1 4AuntieL
Interesting premise! I know you're planning on finishing Forbidden first, but I'm putting this one on alert so I'll know when you get back to it!
8/6/2014 c1 5imagionista