FanFiction.Net
for Le Blanc De Noir

11/12/2015 c1 deep-blue-fire-qeeun
poor canada
11/24/2014 c1 3skouratapramata
The dialogue between them is amazing.
9/15/2014 c1 1DrawnByMemories
My overies have exploded. Well done
6/27/2014 c1 1RaisinContradiction
...Russia...you fucking ass...
12/20/2013 c1 18ClairDeLaLuna
There should definitely be a follow up to this, where it turns out that Ivan really didn't forget everything at all, and is even upset by the fact that he left. Or something. I just have a hard time believing he would have forgotten.
1/28/2013 c1 13BlackRoseGirl666
Aw, poor Canada. Oh well, at least I can take comfort in the fact that when he eventually snaps and goes batshit, no one will see him coming! All and all great fict though, I hope you write more like this!
10/3/2012 c1 24bye sora
poor canada...
I loved this 3
9/5/2012 c1 Guest
Poor canada
9/3/2012 c1 13Ulquiarra
Well, that was depressing. . . Very nice, though! I liked the idea of Canada taking control, but the implications that Canada had done this over and over and that no one ever remembered was heartbreaking, to say the least.
4/22/2012 c1 47animeloveramy
so...this is something that happens a lot? those two having sex then Russia not remembering?

loved this by the way
1/17/2012 c1 2Kaaki Shaman
I sort of feel bad for Canada. :, Russia should remember SOMETHING! Or at least be wondering "Gee, who put those asprin and water on my bedside table?" Sorry, I just sorta feel like bashing him upside the head... *sigh* But oh well. It was good, regardless of the angsty ending. :)
1/7/2012 c1 20Francesca Monterone
My heart bleeds for Canada (and I wish, Russia's would, too)!

Great work! I do think the part about the alcohol tolerance is covered by creative freedom... besides, who knows what evil things French champagne can do...? I don't trust Francis, not even when it comes to science.
12/17/2011 c1 Peacelotus
;.; that was terrible... *sobbs in a corner*
11/13/2011 c1 4CCroquette
This was really excellent - well-written, hot, little bits of humor in all the right places. And the ending! So sad! Poor Canada.
11/6/2011 c1 3Silverwinds1313
I just want to say that I love you for this. Honestly. Sometimes I get really sick and tired of every story ending with "and they lived happily ever after." It's great that you didn't do that, as much as it is heart-wrenching. It's definately a refreshing change up. And seeing as how you wrote that kind of ending, it appears I'm not the only one to feel that way.

All the best,