for Cowardtale

5/3/2012 c1 7LittleFoxDemon
Oh wow, that was an interesting story.

I don't really like Poems, but I decided to read it anyhow.

It wasn't that dark for a Halloween story, but it definitely had the style or theme (village, dark forest, etc.) for a Halloween story, so I think you've done well on this fic.

I'd like to compliment you for actually being able to write a poem. It's really difficult, in my opinion. I tried once and I'll never do it again. :']

~Fox
12/8/2011 c1 SetsunaStar
zomg the dog.

Okay that was quite excellent, never seen something written this way before. I think it's amazing and hilarious that this was written for your English class! I totally did not guess that the monster was supposed to be Kakuzu but yeah he is pretty evil and monstrous so I guess that role fits him. kakuzu...eater of men and children...

0_0

Cool read!
11/14/2011 c1 thelazykidwhoshan'tberevealed
I loved it.
11/4/2011 c1 Taro-neesan
That dog. OMG.

What a treat to see something like The Canterbury Tales in fanfiction. Thanks a million for this spooky bit. (And from a school assignment. Dang.)

Oh btw I like how you started with weak, whiny Sakura from the beginning of the anime and then she quickly "grew up" into tough, brave Shippuden Sakura to save her bro. Very cool, yo.
11/1/2011 c1 75VesperChan
I don’t think I would have ever guessed it to be Kakuzu. You had my fool there!

But what about the dog they saved at the end. Is it just me or are the green eyes something I should be worried about. I don’t see a lot of dogs with green eyes, so I was wondering if they took a monster home with them.

I thought your tale was quite catchy and easier to read than I thought at first. It’s a splendid poem of the coming of age for a young girl and since I don’t like Naruto (himself) as a love rival for Sakura as much as I once did, I’m glad he was her brother.

Your life sounds hectic. Work will do that to you. Everything gets so much harder when you actually have to start paying for things you need instead of things you really want. It helps if you kind of like your job, but that doesn’t always save you. I’m glad you were able to get something done this year. The good thing about The Night Under is that it is so awesome it stays cool all year round. You really amazed a lot of people with that.

And speaking of Halloween, I don’t know if you noticed, but I decided to get off my butt and actually write something for your contest. Thank you so much for the motivation to get me back into writing, because I needed it. I hope your All Hollow’s eve was enjoyable.