FanFiction.Net
for Army of Me

1/19/2022 c1 Rachael Castillo
Woah. Didn’t see that ending. loved it though.
2/13/2017 c1 4Stupendously Good
Love this story so fun, hot and exciting. More please
7/8/2016 c1 Lovekyle2009
"I'm coming Angel" oh Jesus! Gross sobbing. Great story though gives you kudos through all my tears.
7/19/2014 c1 Guest
Beautifully dark and I love the ending
11/18/2013 c1 15Sitalia
I really liked this story. Sad they died in the end, but at least they're together.
6/16/2012 c1 4SpyAgent001
Wow. That was pretty dark and deep. I can see how Angelus could have done that. I liked it.

L
2/11/2012 c1 67David boreanaz's wife247
wicked
12/6/2011 c1 40Labyrinth01
This was a great take on the "Buffy gets turned by Angelus" plot. It was quite a surprise when she killed him at the end, and then killed herself. Well written as usual!
11/18/2011 c1 36Kairos Impending
Hey, here I am finally reading and reviewing the marathon! Thanks first of all for getting in this nice quality fic before your deadline. How did you like being first?

I loved it that we got to start with some Buffy/Angelus and that you played the vamp true and made him outright evil (and sexy, though I guess that's a given). It was interesting to see the whole process of Buffy falling for him and falling deeper into her despair, and how intertwined those feelings were.

Great twist at the end! I was essentially expecting a completely doomed ending in which vamp!Buffy and Angelus run off together to take on the world. The simultaneous tragedy and hope of the remainder of her old self coming through was a great way to wrap up.

Nice work!
11/14/2011 c1 4Spectral Serenade
Did not expect that ending!

You wrote Buffy's downward spiral really well, and the song was a great choice to go with it.

Maybe one of these days my muse will stop being so beastly and I'll have time to read your other stories! 3
11/6/2011 c1 1ba2006
omg this was freakin awesome and the ending is so not what i had thought :) loved this fic :)

Lucy
11/6/2011 c1 28a2zmom
You wrote Buffy's descent into complete despair very believably. But at the end, her inner strength came through.

I loved the scene with Cordelia. I was so hoping Cordelia could get through to her, but it was too late.
11/3/2011 c1 10Jo The Librarian
This story starts in darkness of the spirit, with Buffy unable to find the strength she drew on in the familiar version of events. And it continues on a downward spiral when Buffy finds Angelus in what she clearly regards as infidelity, which shows us how little prepared she is to let Angel go.

Drusilla, with her visions, gives us the hint that big things are afoot.

And then Buffy's friends give up on her, and she is truly alone with her nemesis. Now that Angelus has brought her as low as she can go, that is when he decides to turn her, presumably hoping to have a new toy as broken as Drusilla.

Then we get the first twist – that she’s a vampire slayer in a quite different sense of the word. There’s a shock for the reader, when the vampire in Buffy takes control, and her friends finish up drained and dead. But then, another shock, as the slayer takes control and she not only stakes Angelus, but then herself. That was so sad!

This story is an interesting and moving exploration of how things might have been different, but how Buffy will still find the strength, from somewhere, to do what needs doing.

Well done! A good opener for IWRY 2011.

Jo
11/2/2011 c1 28ashleyt
Wow. Harsh and cruel but very much what I'd expect from him and from her. Hot. What an ending!
11/2/2011 c1 29Angel's blue eyed girl
Holy *bleep*! O.M.G! That was *insane*! Wow, Lia, I did *not* see that ending coming. Brilliant, hon. That was sheer genius. I will definitely be reccing this out. Wow! That was amazing.

I'm just blown away. Great work.

Hugs,