FanFiction.Net
for The Last One Standing

1/1/2012 c7 judyann
Great chapter! Boy not sure I like John too much but I have the feeling that is how it was supposed to be. Love the emotional trauma Sam is going through. Glad you finally had Dean realize. Can't wait for more! Happy 2012 to you too!
12/28/2011 c6 9BerryTrekking
John started off a dick, but he is improving - glad he becomes better later on! Poor Sam though, he isn't doing too well! :D
12/26/2011 c6 29CeCe Away
Oh John, he is so clueless in this one. You've written Sam's inner despair quite well.
12/26/2011 c6 4FelesMagica
I really love your story.

The idea is fantastic, as there aren't that many stories about Dean, Sam and John when both are younger and still travelling with their father.

I love the interaction and the way you make uo the characters. Dean is the perfect older brother, very caring and almost mothering, when Sam is concerned, but the typical hormonal and needy teenager when girls are concerned. I like Sam, too. He isn't whiny, but truly sad and the self-loathing is greatly characterized, too.

The only thing I find mildly disturbing is John's character. At one time he is Caring towards Sam, feels worried about his lack of speach and response and clearly whises to get along with his younger son and then there are the moments during which he is totally uncaring, bordering to verbal abuse and negligence. Sometimes I ask myself whether that is the same John or if there aren't two of them.

I don't know, whether you realized this or whether it is planned. I just whished for a little explanation as to why he reacts the way he does.

But anyways, lovely chapter and story. Please keep up the wonderful work and update soon!
12/26/2011 c6 Caramel
Just found this. LOVE IT!

Please update soon!

I do have one question though. Was Dean present both the times John made his ridiculously cruel, insensitive comments to Sam? If so, I can't imagine Dean not trying reassure Sam that it wasn't Sam's fault that those kids died. Plus, I was also confused b/c Dean was asking Sam if he was okay, and all I could think was how could he be after what John just said to him!
12/26/2011 c6 15sammynanci
Ayy,My God! Poor Sammy! My soul is broken for him :( I´m cryng! Was a intense chapter,excellent! Happy new year for you but I hope read more before this night!
12/26/2011 c6 369SupernaturallyEgocentric
Very, very good chapter.
12/26/2011 c6 sammy
write more !
12/26/2011 c6 sarah
John is a total jerk, but i like him this way

really loved this update and can't wait for more

well done
12/26/2011 c6 BranchSuper
John needs a good swift kick, and I'm very afraid that Sam will be administering it, one way or another.
12/26/2011 c6 131PutMoneyInThyPurse
Oh, *please* update soon. Really. I can't. I... can't. Please. Sorry, I'm speechless. Please.
12/26/2011 c6 kiwimoonelmo
I have to be honest I forgot all about this one.It was so long since the last update and yes before anyone bites my head off,I read the AN and was just saying.Anyway a great chapter.Please don't leave it as long next time.xx
12/26/2011 c6 1NetMyne01
John! Can't you see what you're doing to your youngest son? I just hope John will get to his senses soon again and that Dean will actually help Sam and not back up every time when Sam backs up! Great update! Happy new year!
12/26/2011 c6 judyann
Loved it! Amazing chapter! Hope you have a very Happy New Year too!
12/8/2011 c5 15sammynanci
Oh,my Gosh! Poor kids! I´m very glad for Mike,Tom and Adrian! Damned black dog! Poor Sam,he is very hurt? Please,Dean and John go for he!

Update soon,please,great job!