FanFiction.Net
for The Last One Standing

12/1/2011 c4 3SleepyGirl27
Great chapter! PLEASE don't keep us in suspense too long.
12/1/2011 c4 judyann
Maybe just a glitch in ff. But I am glad it got posted right because it was worth it. I a assuming I am not supposed to be happy with John right now because I am not! And I think there are going to be some trouble between Dean and John. Great chapter and poor Sammy!
12/1/2011 c4 9BerryTrekking
Aww poor Sam! I hope Dean calls or answers John's phone. Silly John! Looking forward to more! :)
12/1/2011 c4 42SylverSpyder
You updated! & still I want to read more... very good. thx for fixing the update issue.
12/1/2011 c4 SPN4eva556
Really love this story so far =D Deans gonna be very pissed at John when they do find out what happened to Sam (I hope). Poor Sammy. He's gonna be feeling very guilty. Can't wait for more!

~Vicky
12/1/2011 c4 shad0wraith
Ah! Love it and can't wait to see what happens next!
12/1/2011 c4 kiwimoonelmo
Bloody brilliant!That's what I think.I'm glad it got posted OK but now I can't wait for the rest.Please update soon.xx
12/1/2011 c4 29CeCe Away
Oh geez, John, let Dean answer the dang phone. They are going to be totally destroyed when they find out what happened.
12/1/2011 c4 lorusgra
Ah... Stupid John! Pick up the phone!

I want more and more and more :)
12/1/2011 c4 sarah
John you stupid a** , always so arrogant.

poor Sam, broke my heart

can't wait for your next update
12/1/2011 c4 369SupernaturallyEgocentric
Very, very good. Well worth the wait. Really looking forward to the next one. And really, REALLY, wanting to kick John's ass!
12/1/2011 c3 naran2786
Just found the story... brilliant
12/1/2011 c3 sarah
hey i guess chapter 4 didn't post

can u repost it pleaseeee

can't wait
11/30/2011 c3 3SleepyGirl27
What happened? I saw the story alert that a new chapter was up while I was at work, and I was all excited about reading it when I got home. Here I am at home, snuggled up in my pj's, laptop open...with no new chapter to read. :( I really like this story and I'm very anxious to see what will happen next. Update soon!
11/30/2011 c3 11foreverXabby
I really like this story, I like all the angst that you have. I've read some stories that are all fluff, and I'm like, 'this is supernatural, there's never just fluff!' But your stories actually heartbreaking and even kinda relateable.

Firstly, your john is borderline abusive. At first I thought it was a little unrealistic, but john was a jackass, and he and sam did fight a lot. Its just really sad how sam has to deal with all of that. I love how deans really motherly towards him, though. I think sam needs that with how johns treating him. But anyways, chapter three actually made me start to sob when mike died. When he told sam to tell his mom that he loved him, it just did it for me. I'm glad I read it alone, or my family would think I'm crazy.

About being relateable, you have the teenage angst down. I can totally relate to how sam feels the need to fit in. Though we have totally different situations, everyone csn relate to all that teenage agnst and fitting in.

So overall this is a really good story. All the charactars seem really cannon. I can't wait for your next update! :)
152 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »