for The Mole

11/20/2011 c4 3Dewquent
Wow, Love the story, great work, keep it up
11/20/2011 c4 13Keep Moving Onwards
Wow, I really liked the twist you added to artemis being the mole! I also liked how robin knew everything. My one midget complaint is that this chapter didn't feature an evil or trecruous version of Artemis. That would have been interesting. I am not trying to insult the chapter that was written but maybe, after you finish writing a story for each of them you could come back and write one for an evil Artemis. Once again loved the chapter!
11/15/2011 c3 35ScarlettWinged
I KNEW IT!...

... oh wait I didn't... still, it was totally unexpected... GOOD JOB! XD
11/15/2011 c3 7ConsultingWesen
skatingandcruzing thanks I'd reply back via pm but it's being a spaz XD. Yeah I wanted to put a twist on it and that's what happened. :)
11/15/2011 c3 skatingandcruzing
woah... definitely not what i expected. good job though.
11/5/2011 c1 Midnightrose619
The explanations to Roy and Robin being the mole were highly realistic. Great job on that. If you can I do have a request. Can Miss Martian be next?
11/5/2011 c2 35ScarlettWinged
This was great and highly believable, if Robin were to be the mole that it. (And he probably is...) XP
11/5/2011 c2 Chybay
The robin story was great. It would be awesome if you could write a sequel to it. :)
11/5/2011 c2 2DanielCrayon
totaly OoC but i guess that is the point
11/5/2011 c2 6TheNightwingfan
This is probably going to be my favorite.

One thing I reallly liked was the explanation. Ra's Al Ghul and such. You took a brilliant and realistic approach to it and I absolutely loved it! Seriously, I think I'm going to go re read it.
11/4/2011 c1 16FudoTwin17
XD That was soooooooooo whelming! XP I am sooooooo hooked! That was crazy! I'm totally ready 4 chapter 2!
11/2/2011 c1 2Angel of Mysteries
This is very good, and it has a lot of potential!
11/1/2011 c1 6TheNightwingfan
Oooo. Okay, I'll start of by saying I can definitely see this story being huge.

Only thing is it seems kind of rushed. It's understandable considering it's like a story every chapter...

Alright, I liked this A LOT, and I really want you to update this.

:D
11/1/2011 c1 33The Amazing McCormick
Miss Martian, Miss Martian, Miss Martian, Miss Martian, Miss Martian... Try saying that 5 times fast.
11/1/2011 c1 8AmaraRae