for The 105th Hunger Games

8/2/2013 c19 Charlotte
Omg love the story you made me cry when you said ' more like the little boy who loves pirates ' ' and to our captin'
7/8/2013 c21 chardancealot
I love the whole story I wish it would never end Lewis is my fave character I really want u to wright more story's but please no (words)

From Katnissroot

P.S.

Ur stories are really really really really good
7/7/2013 c1 chardancealot
Your really good don't be embarrassed
4/28/2013 c26 2DramaQueen127
okay so I have been avoiding stories were p&k's kids get reaped but when I saw this one I simply had to read and I have no regrets! best story I have read in a long time I was crying when Lewis 'died' heartbreaking scene but I was so happy when I read he was actually alive but I knew there would be trouble...and I was right...some serious stuff will be going down in the sequel surely. CAN'T WAIT!
4/17/2013 c26 Jessica martin
I love the name Phoenix! It symbolizes rebirth and hope if katniss is the Mockingjay than her daughter and this rebellion are the Phoenix's the rose from the ashes. Brilliant!
1/28/2013 c23 2The-Effulgent-One
I'm sorry but I'm just so happy Lewis is alive I kinda cried when he died because felt so bad for Talia and well call me a cry baby if you wan I had tears of joy when I found out they could be together andd the note really hit me thats when I started crying tho
9/9/2012 c26 3toka8ping
please tell me when it comes out then i can be ready so glad for tal and lewis xx :)
7/29/2012 c1 sum1
WOW thats really good :D
7/10/2012 c26 jadebrittany98
I liked this story! Great Job :)
6/4/2012 c26 SugarCakes123
GREAt IT WAS SOO GOOD DO SEQUEL NOW!
5/25/2012 c23 Yas
I don't review often but aaaawwww that was soooooooo good! One of the best fan five I've read!
5/13/2012 c26 TheHangingTreeGirl
Very well written story! I don't even care about the rebellion I'm so glad Lewis is alive, even though I thought I'd hate him at the start because of who his dad is! I've got black streaks of mascara running down my face and I've used up literally ALL the tissues! Can't wait to read the sequel! Xx
5/10/2012 c25 2KittyVortex
Absolutely loved this story, loved that you kept Lewis alive and the second rebellion. You wrote this brilliantly and did really well. By the way I never liked Haley to begin with.
5/10/2012 c21 KittyVortex
Seriously full on crying because of this. Your writing is awesome.
5/10/2012 c20 KittyVortex
And again on this Chapter, you really pry those tears outta me.
173 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »