for FateStay Night: Champions Route

9/18/2014 c3 72ADdude
I love this story and I hope you please update soon
4/15/2014 c1 2EvanderAdvent
Okay so the battles are:
Rider-Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean) vs Rider-Medusa
Assassin-Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate stya/night) vs True Assassin
Berserker-Unknown (Evangelion) vs Archer-EMIYA
Caster-Karin the Heavy Wind (Familar of Zero) vs Caster-Medea & Assassin-Kojiro Sasaki
Lancer-Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV) vs Berserker-Heracles
Archer-Unknown (Unknown) vs Lancer-Cu Chulain & Archer-Gilgamesh
Saber-Ichigo Kurosaki vs Saber-Arturia Pendragon
10/10/2013 c3 3Crow667
BULL! jack is chaotic neutral ALWAYS! thats like hi s defining trait! keep up the good work!
2/8/2013 c3 4FreeWeirdGal
I wonder who this new Rider is? He kinda reminds me of Jack fro the Pirate of the Caribbean... Scary thought!
11/21/2012 c3 16animefan29
I would like to see more of the Champion stats. Might help make things clearer in the future.
11/21/2012 c2 animefan29
This pirate champion gives off a strong impression of Jack Sparrow, yet somehow I doubt that he is.
11/21/2012 c1 animefan29
A pirate, falling into the role of a Champion? Well I'm interested to see what Champions are and how they differ from Servants, especially if a prana-less ordinary human can summon one.
10/26/2012 c3 1hammond DSC 304-six
post another chapter soon pleaze this story is too good!
9/14/2012 c3 Guest
Alright! This story seems pretty interesting, and has totally caught my attention. I must congratulate you for coming up with this idea and setting. The characters are totally, well, within acceptable standards of deviation, and they totally kick ass!

However, I have one major gripe about how you explained the grail war. To win it, the SERVANTS need to die, not the masters. Only two reasons exist to go after a master: to kill a servant quicker, or to prevent a previous master from making a new contract. Or just to be an ass, but that's another matter entirely.

I can't wait to see the next chapter.
9/6/2012 c3 57Corvus no Genmu
... My God... That. Was. AWESOME. I admit, I had wondered how well would fare considering he's not so much a master of combat as he is a favored child of Lady Luck and here you go amazing me yet again! I love that you've added a little history between and , even if the two of them never met in person before it still helps to tie them both together outside of their respected Class. If I have but one complaint it is that you ended on a cliffhanger blast it!
9/2/2012 c3 Guest
I have something to say about Jack stats: Holy Awesome! very spot on with his luck and antics(I found the rum!), hehehehehehehe very funny!

I am looking forward to reading more of this well written work!
8/28/2012 c3 Rybalov
Good)
8/26/2012 c3 1Bobboky
cool
8/24/2012 c3 3OmegaHouse
With Jack Sparrow as a servant/champion, I'd have expected at least one of his noble phantasms to be his compass. It just would make sense, given how important is was for him.

The assumption then on is that the Black Pearl is his 'ride.' which is pretty god damn awesome. Much like 'Captain' Jack Sparrow.

Keep writing so we can keep reading and pester you to write more! :)
8/24/2012 c3 2Heaven Canceler
Okay, as this is my first review in this fanfic I will try to say what I think about every chapter that has already been released by you.

Angra Manyu gets Angry, everyone dies... wait, that is a time travel thingy, timy wimey ball and everything...

Okay, did I get that right, the canon Servants are the same, but you put another bunch there, interesting (but I noticed something in the prologue, canon Assassin and Fake Assassin can not exist at the same time because they take the same slot)

I will not make any guesses about the Servants that appeared only in the prologue, mostly because I am not sure about everyone and even if I were, there is always the chance that I am wrong... at least until there are more infos...

Rider acts and especially looks very much like Jack Sparrow, he calls himself a pirat lord, which he is in the movies, the way he comforts Taiga and acts like he is used to being hit by women, the mix of humor and seriousness, it suits this character, especially the parley thingy... but the thing with the dragon... I never heard anything about that... mhh maybe something not canon?

By the way, first Taiga as a main character in a serious story ever... at least as far as I know, great job!

I do wonder, if Taiga can not only summon but also support Champion Rider, does that mean that the Champions will all be summoned by normal, not magical people and get their power trough some hokus pokus? Oh the magus association will be so pissed when they hear that, especially if someone decides that the best way to get out of this is to leave the town and then give an interview with all informations while showing off the skills of their Servant. (That wont happen, I know, but I can at least dream and hope)

As for your question if we want character sheet and noble phantasms, my answer is... YES YES AND YES!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »