FanFiction.Net
for Strange Bedfellows The Wedding

2/11/2016 c1 CKL
Liked this-
7/7/2014 c1 Celticsagittarius
Read this because really enjoyed 'Strange bedfellows'. Good job on both. Would be funny to adapt this one shot in a sequel to 'Strange bedfellows' to get the others reactions. As I'm sure they would like to know how the wedding ceremony went down.
11/19/2011 c1 90htbthomas
This was cute, too - and I wondered how the night ended up!
11/9/2011 c1 Beetlebug
Thats was too cute! "If Only" haha
11/9/2011 c1 teelduo
Too funny!
11/3/2011 c1 Cherriesandapples
OMG! She asked him to marry her :D , loved it :). I'm really glad that you can write it !
11/3/2011 c1 81822andallthat
What I liked best about this story is that they behave so OOC that it's actually very funny.

I mean, just imagine. Just. Imagine !

So, as they haven't consummated the marriage, it follows they could easily get an annulment, right ? Only, they don't remember anything, do they ?

And anyway, the way your story is going, I don't think they even want an annulment all that much, hey ?
11/2/2011 c1 32LittleLizzieZentara
This one-shot had me grinning the entire time. Yeah, it's OOC, but people usually are somewhat OOC when they're drunk. So for being a drunk Caskett, I think they were pretty in character. I love that they got married because they were trying to think of something to do. You did a great job at blending their true characteristics (Castle needing to be entertained, Kate joking about shooting him, ect.) with the altered parts of their character (Kate being open about her feelings and kissing Castle so readily comes to mind :) ). Now I think I'll re-read the other story again...
11/2/2011 c1 2VanillaRosePetals
I have a HUGE smile on my face! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Also a thank you to your beta Ariel119! Awesome "chapter" of an already awesome story. Look forward to more of Strange Bedfellows!