FanFiction.Net

3/4/2015 c1 TinaF
Loved it!
8/27/2014 c1 meelee72
Aching & haunting.
They found each other, I believe
2/12/2014 c1 EchoingWinter
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. I shatter for every character, but there is such beauty throughout... even in the sadness. Superb writing.
5/29/2013 c1 Hushi Taloa
So, was Bella re-born, just as Edward committed suicide by Volturi? Alice's visions were actually 17 years further into the future? That. Is. Awful.

Such sorrow.
9/13/2012 c1 k1942
Though it's not to the taste of everyone, what is? Sad and at the same time, lovely.
7/2/2012 c1 Guest
Original and touching story. Great work!
4/16/2012 c1 cbcullen7
Saw this rec'd on Fictionaters. So glad I came to check it out. Sad, but beautiful. I'm hoping that Edwards heartbeat, and Bella's last thoughts indicate that they found each other again. Thanks for sharing.
4/13/2012 c1 Sheeijan
Just found your story in some odd roundabout way. What a lovely, sad, but beautiful story. It was hopeful though. It really brings home how fragile life is and how easily it changes on a dime. So sad how Edward was just too late.
1/12/2012 c1 2roon0
This was an incredibly moving story. Thank you for sharing.

PS I saw the recommendation for this from The Fictionators‏.
1/8/2012 c1 Breaking Aurora
Found out about your work through Katinki's rec on The Fictionators. This was simply beautiful and creative. I held on for a while, trying to stay strong, but at the end when Alice finally releases her visions of Bella to Edward as he steps into the sun, it did me in. The tears started flowing. I hope with Edward's heartbeat at the end, he finally reaches his Bella. Thank you for a beautiful story! So lovely.
12/30/2011 c1 sncmom
Katinki pimped this out on Twitter. I'm so glad she did.

Wow...just wow...
12/30/2011 c1 refolin
Katinki rec'd this on twitter..simply beautiful. Evocative, dark, and beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I love your style.
12/30/2011 c1 Shahula
This was lovely and amazing, not to angsty at all for me. Thank you for sharing.
12/30/2011 c1 1Chrisska
Beautiful.

Thank you.
12/30/2011 c1 harleys
Great job! Would LOVE to see this expanded and find out why the Cullens didn't get to Bella in time etc.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »