for The Child of Mew

12/23/2013 c29 6sharkpedofromverpets
Do what you want. You don't have to follow the true canon. That's why it's fan fiction. It's there for people to mix up the stories a bit. Insert an OC, change the main characters personality in an AU, or put in extra bits, etc. Don't feel like it is us commanding you to update - take your time. The chapters get better written that way. Everyone needs a break every once and a while, and now you've finally taken yours. I'll wait for when you return, refreshed and all the like. \(_)/
12/22/2013 c29 1Reiko x 3
I was wondering...could you at least try to do the Jigglypuff episode? It's one of my favorites and is pretty dang funny too. Also, will Brock and Misty be present for the Mewtwo incident? I know you said they'd be back by the League (and I admit I'm wondering how Ash will do this time around), and technically the movie is squeezed in pre-league. I know they're kind of pointless in the movie aside from Misty's Staryu helping them reach the island, and Brock identifying the hypnotized Nurse Joy. I'm just wondering is all.
12/22/2013 c29 Ash as shiny mew
Yay! Total mew playtime! Loving the battle and mew-game scenes!
12/21/2013 c29 1DaLurkMaster
Wow this thing isn't finished yet? MEW WHY ARE YOU HERE? GET AWAY FROM ME! Wait a sec, MASTER BALL! Hey you killed ma master ball! NO I DONT WANT TO PLAY A MEW GAME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-lurks-
12/21/2013 c29 tellycharr
Omg I judt finished reading all of rhe chapters of child of mew and I just hope you update soon love this fan fic
12/19/2013 c29 Guest
i absoulutly LOVE your story and have bin goin crazy waiting for the next chapters (im so impatient ') i think it would be really cool if ash got a ponyta so he could ride it and not walk everywhere, luv ur work darkfoxkit! but dont take too long on your break, WE NEED MORE CHAPTERS! XD. thnx for readin! your biggest fan: eeveefox04 ;)
12/18/2013 c3 2Cy-Crystal
I have an idea for Brock's Onix! Copper, Silver, Iron, Gold, Flint, y'know, minerals! :D This is an epic story! Plz keep working on it! It would make many sad to see one of their favorite stories gone!
12/18/2013 c9 Guest
ash should get ponyta
12/18/2013 c29 1Fanguy59
I hope you'll include the story of AZ earlier on, because I personally think that would be a great addition!
12/17/2013 c29 13Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones
Conner? I thought her name was Coron? And when is the battle of MewTwo and Mew going to happen?(The first movie)
12/17/2013 c29 Bemony-Menisha
love that emoticon end
12/17/2013 c29 Guest
You deserve a break, and we'll miss Brock and Misty, oh, and I'm hunting Arceus, no, not for capture or sale, HUNTING Arceus, I hate that guy a lot (plus, I don't believe he is really an actual god), guess what pokemon species I'm hunting him with. (hint, name starts with 'M' and ends with 'w') On a side note, I don't own any pokemon or pokeballs. ;-)
12/17/2013 c29 3UnsafestMoss81
Thank you so much for updating. I was a little upset at Part 28 for ending on a cliffhanger.*Reads Part 29* No! another cliffhanger!

Ps
Good job as ever, it was a long wait for me but its good to know that your still updating it. I hope your break wont be to long and hope your Holidays are as good as mine.
12/17/2013 c29 6In caverns dark
I agree with you. Ash, Mew and his Pokemon would make a more tight knit story, maybe more quests with just him and his Pokemon so they can understand each other more, I would have liked to see more of Trixie.

As for episode guides you can look on bulbapedia for that.
12/17/2013 c29 1HiroshiRin
You should have the romance between ash and gary :P. Dont worry i know that wouldnt happen but it would be cool. Also thanks for updating! I was wondering when you would update, but im glad i waited, IT WAS WORTH IT!
1,519 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »