for The Child of Mew

12/18/2013 c3 2Cy-Crystal
I have an idea for Brock's Onix! Copper, Silver, Iron, Gold, Flint, y'know, minerals! :D This is an epic story! Plz keep working on it! It would make many sad to see one of their favorite stories gone!
12/18/2013 c9 Guest
ash should get ponyta
12/18/2013 c29 1Fanguy59
I hope you'll include the story of AZ earlier on, because I personally think that would be a great addition!
12/17/2013 c29 12Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones
Conner? I thought her name was Coron? And when is the battle of MewTwo and Mew going to happen?(The first movie)
12/17/2013 c29 Bemony-Menisha
love that emoticon end
12/17/2013 c29 Guest
You deserve a break, and we'll miss Brock and Misty, oh, and I'm hunting Arceus, no, not for capture or sale, HUNTING Arceus, I hate that guy a lot (plus, I don't believe he is really an actual god), guess what pokemon species I'm hunting him with. (hint, name starts with 'M' and ends with 'w') On a side note, I don't own any pokemon or pokeballs. ;-)
12/17/2013 c29 3UnsafestMoss81
Thank you so much for updating. I was a little upset at Part 28 for ending on a cliffhanger.*Reads Part 29* No! another cliffhanger!

Ps
Good job as ever, it was a long wait for me but its good to know that your still updating it. I hope your break wont be to long and hope your Holidays are as good as mine.
12/17/2013 c29 6In caverns dark
I agree with you. Ash, Mew and his Pokemon would make a more tight knit story, maybe more quests with just him and his Pokemon so they can understand each other more, I would have liked to see more of Trixie.

As for episode guides you can look on bulbapedia for that.
12/17/2013 c29 1HiroshiRin
You should have the romance between ash and gary :P. Dont worry i know that wouldnt happen but it would be cool. Also thanks for updating! I was wondering when you would update, but im glad i waited, IT WAS WORTH IT!
12/16/2013 c29 WhiteEagle1985
Conor wasn't her name, Suzie was the name of Vulpix's (Foxfire) owner who was a famous Breeder.
Other than that, great part here!
12/16/2013 c29 8The Keeper of Worlds
PERFECT!
12/16/2013 c29 1pikafan2000
Very nice chapter with all the crazy things going on. And I have a proposition for you. You're saying that you're having brock, and misty part ways, and I have an idea on what you can do after they leave for awhile. You should add your own characters that have their own reasons to travel with ash, for whatever you want him to do to get their attention, sort of how ash fried misty's bike, and brock wanted to travel with ash to become a breeder, your characters can have their own reasons. It's just a suggestion, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. Now I also want to tell you that you are a really great authoress that if you want to I can tell you would be able to publish your own book with your own idea of a story. I'm betting it would be a famous one. I'm not saying you're perfect at the art of writing, cause no one's perfect, but with a lot of work, which you already do a lot of work, you will become someone to remember. Now I'm not the type of guy that's writer, but I'm really good at seeing who's the great writer, and who has the potential to become great. So I search online, and try to find certain authors that have that potential, and try, and give them advice on their work to give them a push in the right direction, but it's their choice to listen to that advice. You are already going in the right direction, so I'd just like to tell you that you are one of the top five best writers on this site to me. So I'm going to recommend these three stories to help give you ideas for other things. Also I don't know if you already know about these stories but I feel I should point them out to you. These two are from the same author "colb-a-nater", and they are both based on pokemon. The first is "Inner strength", and second "War of Hope". The third one is by "themanwithbacon" yes I know weird name, and is story is based off of Okami, I told you about this story, because I think you would have fun reading, cause its awesome, and the story is "Steel in the Moonlight". So I'm glad if I helped you in any way that I could. Happy Holiday's!
12/16/2013 c29 22Warrior Nun
Psyduck refusing to talk?! Interesting...I'm quite curious on what's on his mind!
12/16/2013 c29 DragonFire Princess
WOW!
12/16/2013 c29 2Missingyes
I was so happy when you updated. Like, it literally made my day. Then when I read the author's note, I'm not gonna lie, I was disappointed, but I completely understand. It's important to take breaks every now and then and especially with the holidays coming up, it's probably about to get crazy for you if it hasn't already. ( it sure has for me omg) Anyways, this installment of The Child of Mew is as stellar as ever. I really enjoyed reading it. It'll be hard wait for the next one, but I'll manage.

Keep up the good work,