for The Child of Mew

1/5/2014 c30 2XionRed
sorry, but I prefer just your job :/
1/5/2014 c30 3daniboy95
hmmm... if you haven't planned the whole fanfic already I wondered if you had planned for somekind of minor fight between Mew and Ash later? could be interesting if Mew got overprotective, because of what happened this chapter, and Ash lashed out on her at some point and they had a fight for at least a chapter or two.
1/5/2014 c30 14PhantomGirl12
Wow, that was a really long chapter! I like Brock and Misty, but I get that they needed to leave, so no rampage from me, haha. I must ask though, will they ever actually find out about Mew? Anyway, amazing story, can't wait for the next one! Will you be posting a notice when the sequel is up?
1/4/2014 c24 2A'stories10
Team Hikari: Axew named Skyflame (me) and a Tepig named something to do with fire (not really sure its been a long time since i played gates to infinity cause I've been so busy with school) love the story its awesome
1/4/2014 c30 WhiteEagle1985
Interesting way to end the first book in this series!
1/4/2014 c30 5Crazed King
Plushies...Mein Gott.
Anyhow, whoo hoo! Oh wait.
Now I'll have to wait again. NOOO!
Nice to meet you Key, thanks for your hard work. You too Kit-san!
1/4/2014 c9 Sunny
I agree with you on Arceus. Though I think that they were created at the same time instead. Mew creating pokemon while Arceus created the world, time, space, and distortion.
1/4/2014 c30 8Dragon Courage
This was the perfect ending;) cant wait for the sequel
1/4/2014 c30 5ultima-owner
Victini has an arrogant kid
1/4/2014 c30 16Belletiger BT
So Ashy will get new companions in his journey? Can I suggest Silver? I think it would be cool if Silver could be Ashs traveling partner, as for the girl, maybe Serena or Hilda?
1/4/2014 c30 9Zatch Bell-01
Wow, so will Ash get new traveling companions? How about Samurai? He decided to compete after seeing Ash's determination. Then, at the end of the chapter, Samurai travels with Ash.

How about you pair off Ash with some girls that were also raised by a Legendary Pokemon. One of the girls could be Casey, she could be raised by a Zapdos. Or maybe Molly, who was raised by an Entei (except she's a few weeks younger than Ash)?
1/4/2014 c30 guest
PLEASE BRING BACK BROCK AND MISTY WITHOUT THEM AND THE OTHER MAIN CHARACTERS I'M NOTHING NOTHING!
1/4/2014 c30 1Latios4ev3r
Can't wait until the new story, the finisher was quote exciting and yet left more to be desired. I hope I could continue to read your wonderful works when I can.
1/4/2014 c30 55KaliAnn
Well that was a creative end, I thought that Mew wanted him to grow as a human before turning him into her official child. That fight was intense, but I'm glad he survived. Not sorry to see Brock and Misty go.
1/4/2014 c30 Trintiger
Will u make ash into a Mew yet?
1,568 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »