for The Child of Mew

12/26/2013 c4 4Jaide Wolf
Another good part. I am really liking and enjoying this. The length is good too.
12/26/2013 c3 Jaide Wolf
Haha. Always foiling Team Rockets plans! I'm really getting into this! You have great skill!
12/26/2013 c2 Jaide Wolf
Mew is so cute! It was always one of my favorite pokèmon. I really enjoyed this chapter.
12/26/2013 c1 Jaide Wolf
This is so sweet and cute. I will definitely enjoy reading this.
12/25/2013 c29 1Lover of Fanfiction and Anime
love it and i still want to see Ash cross-dress as Ashley and yes Mew is back and i hope you update and i hope that Misty is nicer to Pyshduck and go Mew you are the best.
12/25/2013 c29 Eternal Insight
Come little children, come with me
Safe and happy you will be
Away from your homes, now let us run
With Hypno, you'll have so much fun

Oh, little children, please don't cry
Hypno wouldn't hurt a fly
Be free, be free be free to play
Come down in my cave with me to stay

Oh, little children, please don't squirm
Those ropes, I know, will hold you firm
Hypno tells you this is true
But sadly, Hypno lied to you

Oh, little children, you mustn't leave
Your families for you will grieve
Their minds will unravel at the seams
Allowing me to haunt their dreams

But surely, all of you must know
That it is time for you to go
Oh, little children, you weren't clever
Now you'll stay with me... forever...
12/24/2013 c29 Biancachu
I still think ponyta is better for could ride on ponyta and I don't think Mysty will like to ride a fire pokemon as much as Ash will
12/23/2013 c15 Biancachu
That is the vulpix Ash or Mysty are gonna get isn't it?
12/23/2013 c14 Biancachu
I think Ash should get ponyta because i can easily imagine him riding a female ponyta .I think Misty would be better with vulpix because she is the type to want smaller,cuter pokemon .I'm not saying ponyta is not cute but vulpix is cuter
12/23/2013 c29 6sharkpedofromverpets
Do what you want. You don't have to follow the true canon. That's why it's fan fiction. It's there for people to mix up the stories a bit. Insert an OC, change the main characters personality in an AU, or put in extra bits, etc. Don't feel like it is us commanding you to update - take your time. The chapters get better written that way. Everyone needs a break every once and a while, and now you've finally taken yours. I'll wait for when you return, refreshed and all the like. \(_)/
12/22/2013 c29 1Reiko x 3
I was wondering...could you at least try to do the Jigglypuff episode? It's one of my favorites and is pretty dang funny too. Also, will Brock and Misty be present for the Mewtwo incident? I know you said they'd be back by the League (and I admit I'm wondering how Ash will do this time around), and technically the movie is squeezed in pre-league. I know they're kind of pointless in the movie aside from Misty's Staryu helping them reach the island, and Brock identifying the hypnotized Nurse Joy. I'm just wondering is all.
12/22/2013 c29 Ash as shiny mew
Yay! Total mew playtime! Loving the battle and mew-game scenes!
12/21/2013 c29 1DaLurkMaster
Wow this thing isn't finished yet? MEW WHY ARE YOU HERE? GET AWAY FROM ME! Wait a sec, MASTER BALL! Hey you killed ma master ball! NO I DONT WANT TO PLAY A MEW GAME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-lurks-
12/21/2013 c29 tellycharr
Omg I judt finished reading all of rhe chapters of child of mew and I just hope you update soon love this fan fic
12/19/2013 c29 Guest
i absoulutly LOVE your story and have bin goin crazy waiting for the next chapters (im so impatient ') i think it would be really cool if ash got a ponyta so he could ride it and not walk everywhere, luv ur work darkfoxkit! but dont take too long on your break, WE NEED MORE CHAPTERS! XD. thnx for readin! your biggest fan: eeveefox04 ;)
1,528 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »