for The Child of Mew

10/17/2013 c5 1ggs1995
I LOLed a few times in this chapter. No one else has mentioned it but I got a kick out of when the Charmander taunted "You're too slow!" I'm not sure if that was a reference to Sonic's taunt in SSBB (since there've been quite a few outside references thus far), but even if it wasn't I still found it funny. Anyways, this is probably the best Pokemon story I've ever read, so kudos :)
10/17/2013 c1 3Jinseiwakurai-Shouganai
Bring on the mew... update soon, you really inspired me to write my own story... Now, if you excuse-a me, I am going to go and plot my little 'inquisition party' with my cutie shaymin, Fleur, to kindly 'ask' you to update soon... so be warned, update or there might be a little B&E in your home soon...
10/16/2013 c27 I AM CRAZY
ME AND MEW:BRING ME\MEW BACK! ME:\(*-*)/ I AM CRAZZZZZZZY.I WILLGET YOU AND TURN YOU INTO A FEEBAS THAT CAN'T EVOLEVE (SP) MEW:(OO) SHE WILL DO IS CRAZIER THAN ME! ME:I GOTS A CHAINSAW\(-)/ MEW:RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!
10/13/2013 c27 Guest
Would it be possible for ash to get a riolu
10/11/2013 c27 eeveelutionlover2000
How about having the Zoroa like traveling alot, and arrived in Kanto? Transforming into flying types and water types to cross the oceans.
10/11/2013 c27 THE WHITE FOX
THE ZORUA SHOULD BE NAMED TRIXY
10/11/2013 c27 Guest
BRING BACK MEWWWWWWWW!SHE IS A STAR!I WANT HER BACK IN THE STORY!IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE TURNED INTO A DITO!THIS IS A WARNING!
10/11/2013 c27 PokeMaster lV
When is Ashachu going to come in?
10/4/2013 c14 3rubygamer
This story has me thinking about my own mind and who I really am.
10/3/2013 c27 fennikenfan
FORGIVE MEW!
ohh and bulasaur gym celadon fighting strong grass type
10/2/2013 c27 Drow79
Great story really like I personally thought it would have been funnier to use Zorua to break Ash into the Gym or have Mew turn him into a girl but is still a great chapter and looking forward to the next one.
9/30/2013 c10 Serica the Zorua
Serica wants to plaaaay with Meeeew! *looks pleadingly at Zoruark* Please, Memma?

Zoruark: Remember what happened last time with Leafeon?!

Serica: The Serica said that she was sorry! The Serica (Serica refers to herself as 'The Serica') can't control stump stupid Pokemon minds!

Zoruark: YOU CHANGED THE MEADOW INTO AN OCEAN AND YOU MADE HER THINK THAT SHE WOULD DROWN!

Serica: The Serica didn't know that she would hold her breath and pass out! The Serica only wanted to have fun!

Zoruark: What about those Miltanks?!

Serica: You mean to MooMoo-cows?

Zoruark:*impatient growl* YES! The MooMoo-cows.

Serica: They is delicious. The Serica loves their hornays.

Zoruark: Serica- their what?

Serica:*changed into a Miltank and pointed at the horns* HORNAYS, silly! *she turned herself back.*

Zoruark:*facepalmed* Sometimes when I'm around you, Seri, I question my own sanity.

Serica: Lighten up, Memma! *she huffed.*

Zoruark:*rolled her eyes.* Last time I did THAT, Celebi's forest caught on fire!

Serica: Celly went back in time, did she not, Akra? (Akra: Mommy or 'Memma' in Zorua terminology. Akri means Daddy)

Zoruark: Will you never learn?!

Serica: Learn what? The Serica knows many things! Enough to make The Serica want to hit this generation with a dictionary!

Zoruark: ... If I let you play with Mew, will you behave next time I drop you off at Entei's for the summer?

Serica:*pouts, then thinks it over* The Serica accepts your demands. Thank you Akra-Memma! (Another way of saying it. Also Akra can also mean 'Teacher', 'Master', 'Leader'. It's basically giving authority in a name.) Mew, wanna play?!
9/30/2013 c9 Celebi
AMEN SISTER! I HAAAAAAAATE Arceus! I would've understood if it was going to be, like, the LAST generation of Pokemon, EVER, so they make a God Pokemon. But it's not. They screwed themselves out of a plan-B Pokemon and they contradicted themselves. "Arceus Creator of All Pokemon". Hahahahaha- NO!

I've been saying this since generation 1, baby! You might not be able to get to all of these reviews, but I'm rooting with you! And, in my day, being Legendary meant something. It meant you were a big part, only one of you, hard to aquire.

They've turned us into a joke, Mew, Mewtwo, Entei, and others! I loved Hoenn, Kanto, Jhoto, and even SINNOH was alright... Unova's TOO much and TOO idiotic for my taste. (But I do love Zorua.)

"Oh my Arceus!", no! "Oh. My. MEW!" Yes!

They just set up an internet bomb saying Mew was the origin of Pokemon, then said Arceus created them. Not to mention he looks like a Micheal Jackson Dialga AFTER it bleaches himself! I mean, a LITTLE creativity in the design of "The God Pokemon" would've made me at least think of him as worthy of the title "Pokemon". No, now you've got me thinking "Recycling is always good, just know how to recycle it, when to recycle it, and when to incorporate this 'entirely original Pokemon'".

Nice to see another Pokefan who misses the importance of 151 Pokemon. Don't get me wrong, I love (Except for most of the Unove because, 'Shelmet'?! That's as stupid as it gets!) every Pokemon, it's just: Pokemon were more original, clever, and awesome with littler numbers. Pokemon got popular and they came out with more.

With more and more, you run out of ideas and it becomes redundant. And annoying. I liked it better with Manaphy, Mew, Rayquaza, and all of my other Legendary friends.

Oops! I forgot to watch the forest! Oh, Mew, it's on fire! I-I'll just go back in time five minutes and stop this from happening! Wish me luck in the Ilex forest! By the way, Mew, we really outta chat more often. Havin' responsibilities really takes up most of my time. Oh well. Bye, old buddy!
9/30/2013 c7 Ditsy Ditto
I was contemplating whether or not to review. Because I've always wanted to be a Skitty... Or Togepi... Or an Eevee... Or Zorua... Oh WAIT! I'm a DITTO! *transforms into a purple Mew* I've always wanted to do that.

Anyways, I'm loving the story, it's apparent everyone else is, too.
9/30/2013 c27 danmatt
Sometimes this story gets a bit too silly for my tastes, but overall I really enjoy reading it. I look forward to seeing where you go with the story in the future, particularly with Mewtwo, the Rocket Trio, and Gary (I know you like showing Ash as being more prepared than he was in the anime, but I'd personally like to see Gary maintain his edge over Ash in progress and skill.)

Was Ash's last dream of Mewtwo supposed to be a vision of the future and/or regular dream? I thought it was odd that Storm's clone would exist without the cloning event even taking place yet.

Anyways, thanks for writing this!
1,406 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »