FanFiction.Net
for Perfect Two

11/6/2011 c3 32QueerEpileptic
sweet!
11/6/2011 c3 1maddie4president
It's a small world after all, huh? Well, that was surprising! I really liked this chapter, but the whole IDGAF at the beginging wasn't that necessary, don't you think? I mean, I get that you got annoyed with all of the reviewers that were complaining about Flora's OOCness(Was I one of them? I'm sorry if I was), but you could have said it in a nicer way. Sooo... I really really really liked this chapter and I can not wait to read the following chapters!
11/5/2011 c3 25Wendbria
LOVE IT! please update soon. i love how flora and helia dont like each other
11/5/2011 c3 Daisy54154
looooooooooove please update soon
11/5/2011 c3 1Hiru to Yoru
I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't really mind that they're out of character that much, because I really enjoy reading it and their interactions make me smile.
11/5/2011 c3 6SassySerpent
Please update soon:) loving the story
11/5/2011 c3 2DramaQueen127
OH MY GOD ! :O
11/5/2011 c3 Guest
I LOVE IT! I bet Helia and Flora knew each other when they were younger and something ruined their friendship and Helia was the only one who rememered everything that happpen while Flora forgot. Or maybe Helia is just doing this whole hate thing because he likes Flora.

Cant wait for the next chapter. UPDATE SOON
11/5/2011 c2 1maddie4president
Cool chapter, though I still have no idea why they are both being so obnoxious to each other. I LOVED the whole 'green tea' thing! Even though it was only a small thing, it was soooo cute to see that they have something in common!
11/5/2011 c2 Iris
No love at first sight? Perfect.

The way they treat eachother? Totally out of character.

I think that Flora would even be polite against her biggest enemy, and Helia isn't a jerk.
11/4/2011 c2 2DramaQueen127
its pritty good :) but when are they going to do a i hate u fight then out of no where start making out lol now that i have seen on a show and wow TALK ABOUT FUNNY !
11/4/2011 c1 4loveitsu
this is a really great beginning, i wonder why Helia is so cold, i am so going to carry on reading this, want to see what happens
11/4/2011 c1 1Don'tDissTheSonic
Helia stop being such a jerk! Stop it right now! Please review WinxClubFairyXOXO!

-Wingsthatfly! :D
11/4/2011 c1 2988990
I really like this one ^^

Update soon, M'kay?

- Erro
11/4/2011 c1 NewQueen2012
Omg I love this story. I never thought Helia and Flora could hate each other like that, in every story they always love each other at first sight. Please write more
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »