FanFiction.Net

6/27/2012 c23 Guest
nice ending
like it
6/26/2012 c23 3kika567
Aww, they're so cute together!
5/21/2012 c1 17Amy47101
Here's a quote that I just got in my mind: Weird is good because it means different and different is the same as unique. Strange is bad because it means awkward and awkward makes everyone you are with feel out of place. Odd is when you can't decide if someone/something is weird or strange. Really, I'd say that this story is weird based on my definition of wierd. Well... This may be a bad time to put this but...Flora and Helia 4ever!
5/9/2012 c23 6AlexisMariex3
This story was too cute (: When I was on chapter 22 I'm like "How many more chapter cause I have to go to sleep but I will finish this story!" Cause I knew I would stay up wondering about it if I didn't. But anyway amazing story !3
3/20/2012 c23 GeezTheWeezs
I love this story so much! Only one thing, the last part of this chapter doesn't really make sense. A "peck" is a short kiss. A long kiss is, well a long kiss. Total opposites. Just wanted to point that out. Over all, LOVE this story.
2/22/2012 c23 IrishAngel99
I know you probably won't read this but is something wrong?

I mean you disabled your pm setting and I tried to send you something and I feel like its my fault cause... Is something going on? I tried to talk to you about your new story hauntingly beautiful but I fear whatever I said upset you. If I did I'm Sooooo sorry if I upset you I didn't mean a thing. :( Flowerscools789
2/20/2012 c23 1PrincessSkylar
I love this story.

It had a perfect ending . It was so sweet
1/29/2012 c23 4Bearybeach
I love this story you should make a sequel about the story
1/22/2012 c23 2FloraHeliaAndMusaRivenForever
THE BEST STORY EVER!
1/1/2012 c1 1Midnight Phantomhive
I just read the first chapter,,

Great Story so far! ^_^
12/30/2011 c23 30volleyowlets
I loved this story from beginning to end! Though I must admit I was a bit hesitant to read it from the summary...
12/18/2011 c12 9AnimalLove1
Were was Sky, Bloom was dating him not Brandon. No afence u are a really good writer but u might want to profe read first
12/18/2011 c7 AnimalLove1
This is getting very intresting. U have to keep wreitting stories like this.
12/17/2011 c12 13NadeshikoLove1224
I love this chapter. You have some grammar errors and kept change Nick's name to Nate and called Helia Brentt. Other than that, you have a good theme and Helia acting all mean to Flora is a definite twist to the usual Flora+Helia stories.

PS: The dorms are for males and Females on the same floor? And I adore Brandon and Flora as a couple. Big and strong Brandon with peachy sweet Flora is so cute.
12/17/2011 c23 2ShiningSunray
awww that was so sweet!So you are going to end it?
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »