for apodictic

12/11/2020 c10 2sakuramuse
Alright, I'm obsessed with your work. Thank you for such delicate prose that make me feel such deep things.
8/8/2018 c10 Miko
Very cute little story! I love genin team 7 and I wish there were more stories from that time...
The only thing that I would've loved even more: for the chapters to be in chronological order... but it's okay. I love this anyway. Thank you for it! Hugs
8/8/2016 c10 2Lesbrasdemer
I would love for you to put anther chapter up with a "surprise bitches" again hahaha. This fic has been lovely, thank you for posting this.
7/15/2015 c7 20california poppyseed
SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP
I SHIP THIS I SHIP IT I HAVE ALWAYS SHIPPED IT AND THIS IS THE FEELS
4/6/2015 c8 9Mikkuni
Dudddee
Oh my gosh ! That was so cute ! I Meann whoa hahahah cute ! Love jealous sasuke ! It was perfect and
I , perfect ! Hahahaha it was awesome :-)
8/19/2014 c5 laundryeating
Ahh you're really good at keeping the characters in character!
5/6/2014 c10 Guest
Those drabbles have been rather short, much more if we consider how great they were which would make them seem even shorter. But ugh, they were so, so, so damn great!
Like one of the best SasuSaku drabbles I've even read? I love your Sasuke, because it's the Sasuke I can see in the original story, not just a cold guy who suddenly becomes a romantic and things like that. And your writing is amazing, like really amazing. Hope to see you around?
3/13/2014 c10 14die by thirty
There is some sort of beauty in this, the fact that it's the small things that he remembers, and of course, YOUR SHEER TALENT OF WRITING! Thank you for writing this. *bows in reverence*
2/17/2014 c10 16Kaze and Kiba
Well, isn't that nice that you made the elderly amused. I bet you made their day! heehee!
Yea! You haven't disappeared!
Now, get to writing before I poke you with a spoon! If you do I will too and we'll make SU write more too! lol, like a snowball rolling downhill...
Cute little story! I like how he notices the little things about her and finds so much value in them.
Thank you for the story!
K&K
2/17/2014 c10 meantimegirl
The first snow. So, so romantic.
2/17/2014 c1 Kaze and Kiba
Aw, I've missed your stories! I've been so lazy with my reading, lol.
Since I'm buried under tons of snow I've found a little time to find my way back into my favorite pairing, starting here.
Short and sweet, I love the way he finds a place of importance for Sakura.
Thanks for the story.
K&K
2/17/2014 c10 3sakura.souen
omg im so happy you updated! that "the first snow will always belong to her" thing is so cute! please update again soon!
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »