for Granting Wishes

3/9/2012 c1 Barklie Bean
Really wish you had continued this, it is so far beyond what is usually found on these fanfic sites. Makes it worthwhile to go through 300 pages of dreck if you get to read one story this well written, but then only one chapter is just torture!
2/13/2012 c1 Adamma
I can see that this was written a year ago and there is a very small chance of an update happening. But from what I read this story has so much potential, you have a way with words, and better yet, an understanding to an aspect of human nature.. 'People are too often deceived into thinking they are immortal. They move from day to day in their own silly little fits of ecstasy and agony, rarely thinking beyond the commonplace of their own experience. It is not that they deny their own mortality so much as they forget it, lost, as they say, in the moment'. I'd love to quote more but I doubt that you would care much for re-reading your own work in a review, my point is that I find your work not just entertaining but more enthralling on a deeper level. Your writing skill is a far cry from fan-fiction. You need to write a book.
11/7/2011 c1 consideritdeleted
It seems very interesting. Please update soon.

-hp123
11/7/2011 c1 10bookworm1818
Very good! You captured the mind of a sociopath (probably spelt that wrong) very well! Update soon please!
11/5/2011 c1 26Xx-Regina-Phalange-xX
Don't hold the story hostage just cause you want reviews. That is pretty selfish.
11/5/2011 c1 2ILiveFearliss
Im impressed :) that was a really neat approach to a castle fic! :D I'd Love to read more if you'd be willing to write more. Keep up the amazing work :D

- ILiveFearliss
11/5/2011 c1 Nat
I like it! Please continue it.
11/4/2011 c1 Emily
I think this is a blatant grab for reviews in the please continue theme. Sad.
11/4/2011 c1 Blaine
Creepy... I want to see you continue this! SerIal killers can always be interesting. This one seems particularly twisted. Like the Buffy quote! Are you ever going ton finish Snow Angels? I thought you said there was a second part. :( Update soon, for both!
11/4/2011 c1 9catethewritergirl
Continue! Continue! Continue! and then get a job writing for the TV show because this sounds like such a great plot! Im going to subscribe to this story so I hope I will be getting notifications with new chapters!
11/4/2011 c1 Dakota
Interesting, but I do hope it won't be continued in first person.

But if it is, I'll still give it a chance. Thanks for sharing.
11/4/2011 c1 5Sabi2
Sounds interesting... plus I would definitely be more inclined to read it if it were written from Castle or Beckett's point of view.