for A Two Way Blessing

10/13/2016 c7 SetoRJK-Kaiba
This is really good, I hope you can update but that's a long shot. Anyway I love it and I'm curious to know what happens. Oh well take care
1/14/2013 c6 20100percentcocoa
Wow, this is really good- I like how Rose acted as a brother figure but your OC paired with Shinji. Definitely subbing this. And the story is goes more interesting each chapter. Update please!
10/31/2012 c6 Cho Tamazaki
I hope ururu will understand why her aunt wasn't there to take her to the cafe she lived so much
10/17/2012 c6 3Snowy12345679
This is a great chappy, this is lovely
7/1/2012 c5 7Saber Amane
loved it!
6/19/2012 c5 7AkariSakumi
Ok, I just want to say fantastic job with this. You've made me an official Shinji fan with this story, and I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep up the good work!
4/27/2012 c1 Death
Update. Or I'll take you to the Netherrealm!
3/21/2012 c5 RememberTheMuse
This is good, can't wait for the next chapter! =D
2/20/2012 c4 5Aleiaa
Keep up the good work! :)
2/4/2012 c5 Cho Tamazaki
Yay family fighting that is always the fun thing of the day! Plz continue I really like this story
1/8/2012 c4 MusicIsAPassion
Well damn that was um wow. I have no words for that.
1/7/2012 c4 4KittyTheDemonHostess
Haha XD cute~~

I can't help but feel bad for Megumi sometimes lol

And now I have a sense of what you do w/ lemons ^^ hehehehehehe
1/5/2012 c3 Ayano
Hey guess what. You need to continue this or I'll die. *points to bomb* No, really.
12/3/2011 c3 Cho Tamazaki
I laughed when She got it right when Kensei blew up amazing Chapter and will it explain how she got turned into a Vizards?
11/19/2011 c2 Cho Tamazaki
aww that was soo cute. Ururu is Megumi's niece that's soo kawaii! plz update soon I love how this story is even with only 2 chapters!