for His 'Queen'

12/27/2013 c5 2TheParagonPariah
I'm liking the story so far, I hope you make more chapters! :)
12/27/2013 c4 TheParagonPariah
It looks like these three are going to be good friends! I wonder what'll happen to Ino though :P Still a good chapter, even if it was short! :)
12/27/2013 c3 TheParagonPariah
Hm, I wonder if kakashi was being honest about Mika's "Kaa-san" and "Tou-san". My Japanese isn't the best, what do those mean again? I assume it's mother and father XD. Good chapter! :)
12/27/2013 c2 TheParagonPariah
Mika seems like a real kind person! I'm liking the story so far! :)
12/27/2013 c1 TheParagonPariah
This looks like it's going to be an interesting story! I'm looking forward to more! :)
8/12/2013 c4 UltimateCockBlocker
AWWWHH! Mika is adorable! XD Update? X
1/5/2013 c4 Guest
Lovelovelove
8/13/2012 c4 jujueyeballs
Simply she gonna be on her cuzzos team?
8/13/2012 c4 guest
I like how ur interpretation of choji meet shika was
8/13/2012 c4 mymymypie
I think that she is sooooo cute
2/27/2012 c4 9LittleRedAllGrownUp
Awwwww it's adorable! Mika is just so cute! Lol she and Mari would have some wicked fun together! XD
2/26/2012 c4 2Sionnain29
I really like this story :) So are you going to start at the very beginning of the Naruto manga/anime and go from there? I hope so! I have a story like that too and I can never seem to find any others! Well anyways good job and keep updating please!
2/5/2012 c4 spiritgem94
awww so cuteeeeee :333 haha love Mika XD she's adorable and a bit obnoxious but I love her :))

I want to see how she's like when the story catches up to the start of the original Naruto plot
2/5/2012 c4 3muzikchic4eva
she's definitely energetic, that mika. =)

the end was so sweet with chouji and shikamaru!

update again soon!
2/5/2012 c2 muzikchic4eva
mika is a nice character. pretty damn awesome how you made her kakashi's younger cousin. does that mean her last name is 'hatake'?

shikamaru has a crush~~