for The Death and Times Of Thackery Binx

10/8 c1 18Pink ranger 13
It’s a great story and awesome
2/7 c1 116katbybee
rebecca-in-blue steered me to this story... and it's great...but waaaaay too short! I have done an NCIS story that touches on HC but isn't quite a crossover. Would love your thoughts. It's called Halloween Surprise.
5/2/2018 c1 earthdragon
I would love it if this could have been extended into a longer story, although given that it is seven years old, it's doubtful that will happen. I've read a few NCIS/Hocus Pocus crossovers, and this looks like it would have been one of the good ones, seeing how well this one-off was written.
2/17/2017 c1 132rebecca-in-blue
Oh my gosh, what a great story! I love how you use Sean Murray as a springboard to bring these two fandoms together in such a fun way. There is so much good humor in this, but I also love the poignant touches of "three hundred years, trapped in fur, with only his guilt and loneliness" and how modern technology leaves no room left for magic - no wonder McGee is such a tech nerd! Really wonderful work.
9/6/2016 c1 Guest
I just wanted to tell you I loved the batman reference in the summary. You can take the boy out of the circus, but you can't take the circus out of the boy. ;)
9/4/2015 c1 2DracoAngelOfLight
your friends comment is spot on it made me snicker oh please please continue this or do a longer fic please ...
2/18/2015 c1 1guardianofdragonlore
I eagerly await the longer fic! But the reactions were a little on the too calm side.
8/29/2014 c1 6The Almighty Pickle Lord XD
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
4/7/2014 c1 Kyrianae Narii
YAY! I felt the same as your friend watch Hocus Pocus (adore Thackery Binx) years later watch NCIS... (Hey isn't tha... IT IS!). Awesome moment of childhood memory invasion.

Great ficlet.
11/11/2013 c1 182Ziva- Zia- Z
I love this. I had to do a double take when I first watched Hocus Pocus and then NCIS.
5/19/2013 c1 mysticmoon1331
brilliant story, though i thought it ended a bit abruptly for a oneshot. I would love to read a longer one if you were to write it! let me know if you do? *super hopeful for more awesomeness*
5/5/2013 c1 Mango Supreme
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i love this...
4/24/2013 c1 4MizuKitsune10
...I never knew how much I needed this until i found it. I hope you do make a continuation of this one day.
4/11/2013 c1 3Kyuubisama201
Love it! I hope there will be a longer story. I would love to see this crossover. It would be unique. :3
3/1/2013 c1 SilverPantherSM
If/when you put the longer fic up, will you let me know? Please and thank you.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »