for Love and Halloween

briliant story
8/29/2013 c1 killer4853
love the story
2/20/2013 c1 1closet-writer666
It was a cute one shot. I really like it!
12/27/2012 c1 3Arime Setta
absolutely wonderful - it'd make for a great extended version too... hint hint... :)
6/28/2012 c1 6Aviari Landly
I love it! The plot is very well planned out, and I believe that it could have carried a story thirty chapters longer than this. I can only wish that you had made it that long... I have fallen in love with the RLHG pairing (as of yesterday), and will soon be reading your other stories!
4/23/2012 c1 auroraflame25
i'm glad you included teddy. most people can't seem to have him in there storys! it seems they think the only way for this pairing to work is if tonks and him never got together.
3/1/2012 c1 Watermelon13
Awsome totally awesome
2/21/2012 c1 mxcenzize
Well, i honestly love this fic with a fiery passion. I've read it about 3 times now and honestly its adorable. I enjoyed the hermione/remus pairing. The story progression was sweet and simple and moony side of remus was awesome. Added to favorites btw... i love your other stories as well and I just wanted to say awesome job with the fic.
12/18/2011 c1 LadyAnatar
Okay, I'll do it! Besides, reviewing a fabulous story is fun! You'll be happy to know that this qualifies. I did notice that this had noticeable elements from your other stories (I just spent the last two hours reading all of the Completed ones). Fortunately, that doesn't bother any Horatio Alger fan. I really like this story. It's sweet, it makes sense, and if the romance seems rushed there is enough culture shock to easily make it plausible. I enjoyed all of your stories, and will certainly pop in every so often to see what's new. Thanks and good luck!
12/14/2011 c1 pixie08353
I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more from you in the future. :-)
12/5/2011 c1 4blood6theif
This was probably one of the best fictions I've ever read... and I'm a hyper-critical literature freak. The grammar was lacking in some areas, but the structure and style of your writing more than made up for it.

Unlike other authors, you did not fall into the trap of making this soley about the two main characters; you incorperated some (rather enjoyable) interactions between the other characters that kept with the tone of the books and were completely realistic. Add to that your charming writing style, and you have a very happy critic- me!
11/9/2011 c1 zha'aiacole
This is a very sweet story! I really enjoyed it! Thanks so much for sharing it!
11/8/2011 c1 LunarHuntress
I loved it, but I thought it was slightly confusing. Moony is supposed to be the wolf? Like, it's two people in one body?
11/6/2011 c1 bookfreak25
I Love it it was so cute and romantic it is a little like your other Remus/Hermione stories but i say its not broke so Please don't fix it it was really great i look forward to reading more of your Remus/Hermione stories thanks or writing it :)
11/5/2011 c1 11.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1