FanFiction.Net
for Buck Up

9/28/2020 c1 Guest
Good! I wish there was more tho
1/15/2016 c1 7planesinthesky
I was giggling like an idiot all the way through. Oh, the buck head was lovely. Brilliant!
2/23/2015 c1 Guest
Good job!
9/17/2014 c1 48loverloverlover
aww this was really cute i like it
9/3/2013 c1 122FromHeadToPage
Aww love it! I think it would be just amazing to continue this one-shot. to make it a story of.. I don't know... 4 chapters maybe. I would love to read about the rest of the meeting and maybe about James showing his animagus form. :D
Either way, this story will be added to my favourite list (which is way too long already xD but hey..it isn't my fault that you guys are awesome writers xD)
6/30/2013 c1 jonski
lol! Poor Prongs :)
3/6/2013 c1 samantha
Nice idea, Sparks. Lily could have been aLOT angrer though. :-)
9/2/2012 c1 8PSdancer54
This was wonderful! James cracked me up. He was just too adorably funny.
7/10/2012 c1 1cherrybubble
So cute! And poor James!
4/7/2012 c1 17pinkukulele
I was laughing so hard at the beginning when James sees the buck head! This is a brilliant idea, great job! You've captured everyone's personalities perfectly.
1/24/2012 c1 CapacityForWings
Thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. Definitely glad you expanded on your plot bunny! ;)
1/21/2012 c1 4X-xx-SugarBerries-xx-X
Loved it!
12/24/2011 c1 3Sakurazero
oh i feel so sorry for prongs and petunias a bitch (sorry for my language)
12/22/2011 c1 11tailysnaily
I love this, so, so much. It's so cute, UGH! Great job with it, it's very well written. It's be amazing if you made a sequel, but I won't push.

Ciao!

-ccbb-
12/6/2011 c1 5funniefriend1245
Very cute story! Believable, interesting, clever, and - wonder of wonders for Fanfic - original! I enjoyed this a lot, and the reactions that James showed on multiple occasions (not to mention the glorious war of sisterly rivalry that was going on) made me chuckle many times. Very well done!

~Funniefriend :)