for Ai Youkai

1/4 c40 Guest
To be continued
1/3 c40 2Taelune
I really like this story so far! You took a rather over-used trope and made it something interesting and unique. I'm impressed and overjoyed that your plot has substance and focuses more on the story and less on the smut (The usual excuse for Incubi and Succubi). I can't wait to see what happens next!
1/1 c40 15Leaf Ranger
Welp, here's hoping that Naruto and company ca spit in the eyes of these judges, since it sounds like they're just being a-holes.

And we see antics in Konoha. Nice. Neji's got himself an interesting fiancé from first glance.

Keep up the good work!
12/25/2021 c40 2zachosg7
glad to see this continue, good chapter
12/25/2021 c40 4Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter and I have to say, Neji's was the best part that was funny, thank you and Merry Christmas XD
12/25/2021 c40 46Animaman
Well, nice work on showing what is going on within a village, along with maybe providing clues that somebody else is pulling the strings, maybe Kushina's sister. Anyway, would be amazing if you don't take something from the second Bill and Ted movie, where Naruto and his crew play board games against somebody, and wins.
12/25/2021 c40 101VFSNAKE
Nice! The conspiracy is even deeper than we know. Sasuke expects Orochimaru will save him soon. Ha! Delusions. And now Naruto needs to figure out how to get him and friends out of Hel. Kick the guardian in the nuts!
12/13/2021 c1 3iacopo.passerini
tho guarda un pò che cosa ho scoperto!
una nuova storia con nuovi personaggi e anche novità!
11/24/2021 c39 2willam and jack and jake
interesting
11/6/2021 c39 15Leaf Ranger
Woo boy. That's one hell of a gamble. guess we'll see if it pays off or not, if they choose that route. Hopefully they can get back soon.

Meanwhile, Sasuke is being yanked off to the blood prison, huh? Hopefully he can get locked away for a good long while, but guess we'll see if that happens.

Good work, keep it up!
11/1/2021 c39 Guest
Great chapter can't wait for more. I just had an Idea on the harem. You add Fu, Samui, Temari and a couple of characters from a popular youtube show Helluva Boss, their names are Verosika and Loona reason why is because they live in hell but this is your story you get to decide. Keep up the great work.
11/2/2021 c39 Nathair1
odd ending, rather cliché in my opinion

glad to see Sasuke is getting the minimum of the punishment he deserves
11/2/2021 c39 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
11/1/2021 c39 Eaglezaruma
I'd take my chances with the Sentry, but then again Naruto has been shown to have the devils luck at times.
11/1/2021 c39 nitewolf423
That's taylor made for naruto
1,182 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »