FanFiction.Net
for Ai Youkai

7/14/2021 c38 5Gamelover41592
first of all welcome back second...0-0 WHAT?!
6/11/2021 c2 Jrb1
haven't even made it through 2 chapters and found my favorite phrase for the month "needed to be taken off their high horse and have said horse shot" absolutely brilliant
4/21/2021 c37 thekrazedone
I've been reading this story since chapter 10 came out, and I've enjoyed it greatly. While there are some plot holes and inconsistent facts, this is still a great story.
4/21/2021 c7 thekrazedone
Something to be noted in this chapter. Kakashi was supposed to tell Hiashi they Hinata was going with Tsunade.
3/15/2021 c37 suryamgangwal63
Any reason for an update after this long?
2/6/2021 c37 1blackdragonofslytherin
Love your story and cant wait to see what happens next and what happens between ino and naruto.
2/3/2021 c37 2willam and jack and jake
interesting
2/1/2021 c37 TigrezzTail
Well, at least Ino and Tsunade got something positive out of the experience.
1/31/2021 c11 2Screamindivr145
I have some constructive criticism that’s really important. In the grand scheme of things, absolutely nothing has happened since they left the village. We kept getting teased by finding out what Kushina has been up to as well as what Tsunade’s plan was for why she left the village, but they kept saying things like “Not until we get somewhere secure,” or “We need to be somewhere private.” We’ve gotten tiny answers like with Yggdrasil and the other realms, but not a whole lot else. For the story to be interesting, each part needs to have something of significance, whether it be a part meant to advance the story, reveal answers, or some kind of revelation. The best way I can describe the last couple of chapters I’ve read is it felt like it’s stalling. For what, I don’t know.

You have the basis for a very interesting story. The characters act as individuals (Like when Naruto thought fetish might be something nasty. It was very in character for him.) and you seem to know the tone you want to set and where to go, you’re just stretching it out a bit. One of the greatest bits of writing advice I’ve ever been told is to come in as late as possible and to leave as early as possible. Strip the story of anything that doesn’t help the universe you’re writing to grow in some way. A great example of when you did this was that you didn’t bog down the story by building up to when they first tried to heal Tayuya but instead skipped ahead and just put in a flashback when it became necessary.

You also seem to have spelling, grammar, and punctuation down pretty well compared to a lot of writers on here. However, there is no such word as “thru”. The word you’re thinking of it “through”. There are also small mistakes here and there, but for the most part it’s passable.

You have talent. You just need to refine some of these things. Don’t give up and keep writing.
1/30/2021 c3 12Notsae
I find it amusing how ubiquitous the fanon concept of the "council" has become; in canon such a thing does not exist, but is has become so widely accepted in the fandom that many people think it's actually canon. The fact that was true ten years ago and remains true now deeply amuses me.
1/21/2021 c37 Guest
Great chapter! Keep it up!
1/22/2021 c37 Kitten Arina
Always happy to see a new chapter of this story. Also I like that you have been updating a little better than you normally do.

Right now I feel a little lost but that is also because of all of the other stories that I read while I await your updates.

So I will try to find more time to reread this story so I don’t feel so lost. Thank you for updating this and your other stories. I do enjoy a lot of them.
1/21/2021 c37 15Leaf Ranger
Well, here's hoping that their friends can find them and get them home, before whatever is stalking them gets to them.

Keep up the good work!
1/21/2021 c37 Ryu wolf
Great job with this chapter
1/21/2021 c37 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
1,291 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »