for Ai Youkai

1/13 c36 smithpj
Damn, more please!
12/6/2020 c3 8OnGuard
I was trying to remember why I stopped reading this. This chapter reminded me.
12/6/2020 c36 2willam and jack and jake
well that's not good and well done love it
11/29/2020 c36 WearyCurmudgeon
- Plot hole
*Moegi caught up to them but she didn't know how to walk up trees yet so she had to wait from above.*

*Each step made her feel nervous, but she was reassured by the fact that she did know treewalking thanks to Naruto having shown her and Konohamaru and Udon. *

Either Moegi knows how to treewalk or she doesn't. Yet you're saying that both are true in the same chapter.

*shrugs*

_ _ _ _ _

Corrections:
*... as if a land mind had just been detonated.*

"mine" not "mind".
12/1/2020 c36 9Dragon Man 180
Evil evil cliffhanger. Ino, Isaribi, Moegi, and Naruto all falling out of Hinata's view is going to make her desperate to get to them, so I hope she doesn't hurt herself.
11/28/2020 c36 13Alphamon Ouryuuken
This chapter really had me on the edge of my seat! Very nicely done.

Minor note, could you PM me when you get the chance? We haven't been able to talk recently.
11/27/2020 c2 NotYourDad
Second chapter and the author is already doing stupid things. Why the hell did you make Tsunade such an idiotic character? Hidden villages are all ruled by a kage who in in this case is a dictator. In every history dictators dont take orders from anyone. And from what you wrote here, it clearly shows how little control tsunade had it her OWN village. And the council was infact made to give ideas and suggestions not make a law. The one who spoke out of turns should be punish. Cutting off a dictator mid speech is likely punishable with death.
11/26/2020 c36 Guest
Great chapter! Keep it up!
11/28/2020 c36 Ryu wolf
Nice job with this chapter
11/27/2020 c36 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
11/26/2020 c30 Mereningen
I will stop reading here because I will wait more chapter come up, thank you for your hard work so far, I don't like some part at isaribi arc but it's your story anyway that make story more unique, hope see the end of this i really like the concept of this i have tsunade fetish hope she her lemon soon with naruto or whoever she pairing as long as it's based on love or willingness
11/26/2020 c36 TigrezzTail
of course... Just their rotten luck at work.
11/26/2020 c36 Kitten Arina
I love that you updated this story my only complaint right now is that it is to short for my liking with how long it takes you to update it. This length would be more understandable if you updated it faster then what you are actually doing.

Once again thank you for the update I do appreciate it.
11/26/2020 c36 100VFSNAKE
Oh no! They can't get a break, can they? Its one thing after another. LOL! Poor Naruto.
11/26/2020 c36 Starfire99
While I'm always thankful to see another chapter of this story, you really need to decide what the rules are of the Yggdrasil world. Can chakra and mana be used or not? Because in some places in this story it can, while it others you say it can't.
1,136 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »