for Ai Youkai

11/26/2020 c36 15Leaf Ranger
Oh man. that is very not good. I'm hoping that they weren't teleported somewhere the others can't get to. that's all we need. x.x

Guess we'll see, won't we? Keep up the good work.
11/26/2020 c36 28Fanreader26
Naruto: uhhh yeah?
Kakashi: Seems legit
10/24/2020 c35 1zachosg7
interesting story

I will fav and follow to see where this goes
9/6/2020 c35 Denzer Jos
this story is still in publication?
8/22/2020 c1 Guest
NaruHina is literally my favorite pairing of all time.
8/21/2020 c35 fautodd23
queria decirte que alguien colgo tu fic sin decir el nombre del creador en youtube i eso me molesta watch?vcqkWbKshpSA te dejo el enlace
8/18/2020 c1 Emb3rSky283
Ugh, no. I loathe NaruHina with every fiber of my being, this story can fuck off. Potential NaruSakuIno had me intrigued, but can't deal with nearly vomiting every time NaruHina happens. Firm pass.
8/15/2020 c35 2willam and jack and jake
nice well done
8/5/2020 c35 Crimson Hawk Wolf
I’m glad Ursha was able to make it in time and left with them but I wonder if that’s gonna be a good thing or a bad thing.

I wonder what will happen to everyone in the next chapter and what the outcome of that dark elf making it though with everyone will end up being. I hope nothing to bad will happen to Kushina. I wonder what was in that dark elf’s hand though.

I wonder how things will be for Sakura and if she will be ok in the long run. I still have to say that I’m not to thrilled about her being with Naruto and Hinata but so far things seem to be good. It does suck that you made her the first one that ended up pregnant though and not Hinata.

I do wonder when Hinata will become a succubi or if she will become one at all. Sucks that she hasn’t yet so I wonder what you have in mind there.
8/1/2020 c35 Kitten Arina
I am sorry that it has taken me this long to review. I was truly happy to see a new chapter for this story. But it is just to short for my personal liking with how long it took to get a new chapter. I was also hoping to see if some of my suggestions had made it into the story. I see that it may have been a bit early for that so I do understand. So thank you for an update to this chapter if you are going to take this long again for the next chapter could you please increase the length of the chapter?

Just so you know I judge the length by the scroll bar and not the word count.
7/25/2020 c35 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
7/25/2020 c35 Guest
Great chapter! Keep it up!
1,136 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »