for Ai Youkai

11/7/2011 c2 89Crossoverpairinglover
Commendable, most commendable. You made a good civilian and kept Danzo from the bashing version who gets Naruto exiled, or more precisely to capture him and turn him into a weapon. You continue to show ingenuity at shooting down common story crutches
11/7/2011 c2 Meck Viking
ahhh the idiots that think that money will save them from geting killed by others. im sorry but its a hidden NINJA village. dum civs that think like gato. look what happen to him he dead!

great story so far. keep it up BP!
11/7/2011 c2 37Wolfpackersson09
Woah, That was a good chapter. It was definitely good on how you got this worked out on this chapter. It's good that you increased the size and really want to know what will happen next. Kushina isn't going to be happy when she finds out what happened to her son. It's too bad she was too busy fighting a war to properly practice her magic and ninjutsu. Otherwise, she'd be so powerful that she could leave Konoha in cinders, or at least the council and spare the shinobi and children. I'm also thinking that succubi/incubi have the same approximate lifespan of elves, which is 1000 years.
11/7/2011 c2 ElementalMaster16
very nice! please UPDATE SOON! (^_^)
11/7/2011 c2 19draco122
wow that was epic and i loved ever single second of it and cannot wait. Until next time.

Draco122
11/7/2011 c2 3Chewie Cookies
Ooooh, that's one hell of a cliffhanger!

Keep up the good work!
11/7/2011 c2 Malix2
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. It's nice to see most of the cliche things they do with stories like these being shot down with logic and reasoning.
11/6/2011 c1 4the DragonBard
Interesting, though glad to see you went the non-bashing route and just had Sasuke pull something to surprise Kakashi with instead of him going evil.

Hope to see more soon.
11/6/2011 c1 15Leaf Ranger
Ohhh, I hope tayuy ais in the ahrem. *Crosses fingers that she'll survive and be in the harem*

Another awesome story man. I should really go over all your fanfics again, see if there are others that might interest me. Keep it up!
11/6/2011 c1 23axeloftheflame
what can say but this will be a good read and i will love it here are some people that you could add please fu,female haku, ayame,and some others you could think of from the naruto vers.
11/6/2011 c1 karthik9
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
11/6/2011 c1 darkassassin619
This is an interesting fic and am glad that it will be a harem fic cause I love naruto harem fic and this looks like it will be a good one. It looks like hinata and sakura are in the harem which I am glad to see and I really hope that its a big harem since naruto deserves it for all he's been threw and could use all the loving he can get ^_^ I really hope that anko,kurenai,yugao,hana,temari,yugito,tenten,mei,fem haku,fu and fem kyuubi make it into the harem. Well I look forward to reading the next chapter and hope that you update soon well till next time take care and peace out(^€^)
11/5/2011 c1 Malix2
An interesting new story. Great job. Looking up the challenge, you seem to have diverged slightly, but not really significantly, I personally have nothing against kakashi, and I don't care whether fu is there or not. It sounds like it might be interesting. I'd like to see how it turns out.
11/5/2011 c1 Gaiseric
It seems to be a good story so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing the backstory to the two changed personalities of Sakura and Hinata. Perhaps something genetic, maybe a part of them having a succubi heritage that's reacting to his (incubus?) genes? And also a clearer picture of Kushina.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how this changes the dynamic of the Sasuke/Naruto relationship, though with multiple attempts to kill him I doubt it'll come anything close to redemption.

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope to see more soon.
11/5/2011 c1 Raven Marcus