FanFiction.Net
for Ai Youkai

11/6/2011 c1 darkassassin619
This is an interesting fic and am glad that it will be a harem fic cause I love naruto harem fic and this looks like it will be a good one. It looks like hinata and sakura are in the harem which I am glad to see and I really hope that its a big harem since naruto deserves it for all he's been threw and could use all the loving he can get ^_^ I really hope that anko,kurenai,yugao,hana,temari,yugito,tenten,mei,fem haku,fu and fem kyuubi make it into the harem. Well I look forward to reading the next chapter and hope that you update soon well till next time take care and peace out(^€^)
11/5/2011 c1 Malix2
An interesting new story. Great job. Looking up the challenge, you seem to have diverged slightly, but not really significantly, I personally have nothing against kakashi, and I don't care whether fu is there or not. It sounds like it might be interesting. I'd like to see how it turns out.
11/5/2011 c1 Gaiseric
It seems to be a good story so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing the backstory to the two changed personalities of Sakura and Hinata. Perhaps something genetic, maybe a part of them having a succubi heritage that's reacting to his (incubus?) genes? And also a clearer picture of Kushina.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how this changes the dynamic of the Sasuke/Naruto relationship, though with multiple attempts to kill him I doubt it'll come anything close to redemption.

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope to see more soon.
11/5/2011 c1 Raven Marcus
interesting!
11/5/2011 c1 5WolfsTrinity
Reviewing essentially to let you know that I'll be reading this one, too. Sounds like it could be quite the interesting fic.
11/5/2011 c1 MetagrossZ
Woo new story!
11/5/2011 c1 snoogenz
Another new story brown phantom? Well your choice so to the review. I noticed that you've been writing quite a few naruHarem fics, personaly choice? or just want to change things around from NaruHina? But this challenge looks interesting, Hinata and Sakura are on the harem list, I would like to ask who else is going to join? And is Kushina going to stay as a mother figure or are you going to have her join the harem?
11/5/2011 c1 Batros940
Interesting story can't wait to read more.
11/5/2011 c1 1LunarCatNinja
Wow, Midgard huh? I think this is going to be even greater as time goes by, and you update it some. ≡∩W∩≡
11/5/2011 c1 33Robin.exe
Awsome start to the story, I really like the way you had the story began along with not making Kakashi a evil "b" XD I am looking forward to this and see how far you will take the challenge.

I too am Curious of what made Sakura change her mind about Sasuke? Did Tsunade give a harsh lesson to the girl? Or did she finally realize after the brief fight between the two on the Hospital roof that Sasuke was intended to kill Naruto? So many questionsXD Looking forward to the next chapter!
11/5/2011 c1 37Wolfpackersson09
I get the first review YAY! That was a very good chapter. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me on it. It felt somewhat short, but then again it was a first chapter to introduce the series. I guess you did choose to have Sakura and Hinata follow on Hokage's orders rather then Kushina showing up in the nick of time to save her son, but it still works out fine. Keep up the good work partner and hopefully I'll see chapter 2 soon.
11/5/2011 c1 Meck Viking
read the challenge, still trying to wrap my head around it but leaving that to later. from what i see i like your spin on it better. like it. keep up the good work.
11/5/2011 c1 3Chewie Cookies
Awesome! More, please!
11/5/2011 c1 101Crossoverpairinglover
Interesting, Norse style. I think, and you went with option 1 I see.
1,290 « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86