for Nothing Compares, No Worries or Cares

7/31/2012 c4 Avana Macnair
please continue
1/12/2012 c4 32EleKat
I love the chapter! please update soon :)
12/26/2011 c3 EleKat
UPDATE SOON! I want to see Lucises POV, please update! :)
12/11/2011 c3 28Emullz
Haha acacia nut (I'm pretty sure that's actually a nut...) cashew. Where did you come up with that?

MEAN PARENTS! That's wrong, telling a kid you're marrying their sorta-kinda boyfriends best friend who may be somewhat nice but has a girlfriend and anyways aren't their rights?

I mean, seriously, get a grip on life! Is that what happened to you, because if so that is just plain sad! No wonder you're depressed, your husband only married you to keep your blood "pure" or whatever so that they uphold the family name, so I guess he really doesn't like you or something. Come on, lady, get some sense! You're never going to get anywhere if you act like that, honestly! You're own daughter cries because of a letter you send and all you can tell her is to go break her sisters heart because you can't be there? HOGWASH (and, yes, I said hogwash... got a problem with that?)! This lady needs a therapist. But you go, Narcissa! And Andromeda, make that foul woman not get what she wants for a change and go marry those guys she told you not to, just to make her angry!

FYI- it's really awesome that you made me all angry- means it was realistic (well, I don't think it's that, but I heard from someone it was good, so congrats!)

That's my super long rant about how that letter was just plain RUDE. But the chapters get better every time! Keep up the updating (...and the good work, I guess...)

Whew, that was a long review. I'll stop wasting your time now!
12/4/2011 c1 Confidentlittleme
Great job! I love it! Keep writing! :)
11/26/2011 c2 Emullz
Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah. WOAH.

What does the letter say? You got me sooooo hooked! And I love the way you write Bella, I always thought she'd be very protective towards her sisters and then just gossipy and kind of slutty to the Slytherins and mean to everyone else... but I still can't get over how perfect they seem together... I can't believe I ever thought they were a weird couple!
11/24/2011 c1 sumrox
OMG! totally smasin' u gotta write more. When u write i feel like i can connect with the charcters.TOTALLY RAD PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE...( THAT WOULD MAKE ME SMILEY :D :D :D :D :D:D...he he smiles) some people say im crazy .. do u. u know what never mind just write more!
11/5/2011 c1 Emullz
YAY I GOT A DEDICATION! all the other people reading must be jealous :)! But awwww so cute how they didn't know what to do with each other and were awkward and stuff... god must be embarrassing!

I liked it a lot!