FanFiction.Net
for Pirates & Parselmouths

3/15/2012 c5 2TheHunterOfHeads
Good story
3/10/2012 c5 The Sky's the Limit
Oh. My. Gosh. Keep going! I adore this story, and am officially going to check for it every week! But... You have to keep the Elizabeth and Will pairing.

I adore Draco in this story! He's sooo funny, and he really has some great comebacks!

Please write soon! Your doing a beautiful job so far! Sorry for all the exclamation marks, there's really no other way for me to express my love for this story!
3/2/2012 c5 IWill
The dialogue is pure genius! How do you come up with all that? And poor Will.. He must be very confused by now
2/29/2012 c5 7Silimaira
The bantering is SO in-character. This is awesome. :D
2/29/2012 c5 Harry Potter Lover
Hooray! You updated! This was an excellent chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
2/28/2012 c5 Who Are You What Do You Want
Kept wondering when Draco was going to be thrown overboard with his mouth this chapter. Loved it.
2/17/2012 c4 Harry Potter Lover
PLEASE write more! I love you writing and I can't wait for more!
2/3/2012 c4 Silimaira
Dear me, you write insult wars very well. I hope you continue this-you've done a good job so far!
2/2/2012 c4 2snipercat12
This is really funny! It's original even though time-traveling is often used in fanfics. I can't wait until PotC appears! I'm also sorta hoping Ginny isn't going to stay that way though...
1/28/2012 c4 3GreatIceDragon
I like the story. Update soon! Is Ginny all retarded because she's possessed by the diary? Malloy is hilarious!
1/17/2012 c4 6Aerieada
Delightfully sharp and very entertaining. Please do continue this!
1/17/2012 c4 Aerieada
Delightfully sharp and very entertaining. Please do continue this!
12/10/2011 c1 Who Are You What Do You Want
Very interesting story.
11/26/2011 c3 4H. K. Wordsmith
I'm reading! And please continue! I love the crossover for these two movies, they're both my favorite.
11/21/2011 c3 xPPx
YES, YES, PEOPLE ARE READING IT NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DO NOT STOP WRITING IT.
45 « Prev Page 1 .. 3