FanFiction.Net

Wonderful job! *applauds*
8/20/2012 c1 5Homestucker
*dies of cuteness overload*
6/15/2012 c1 imminent detonation
Otp for life and I love your characterization of Dave. I like to think he doesn't know what to do with himself around jade sometimes because they're so different, but then that's what they like about each other :) am happily puking rainbows. Thank you for this.
4/12/2012 c1 36OwlheadAthena
I SHIPPPP IT. REALLY HARD TOO XDDDD

love this story :3
2/25/2012 c1 heiress of fandom
brb having to get some cavities filled

But in all seriousness, this is perfect. I love how you portrayed them, I love the pairing, I love the idea of Dave secretly fumbling like an idiot.

Thank you for writing this. :)
2/7/2012 c1 Yasodian
THAT.

WAS.

SO.

CUTE.

DAVEXJADE 4EVA.
1/12/2012 c1 3Ember Filled Mist
Short, abstract and cute. xD Sometimes it was a little difficult to follow, but it was a vague, really adorable fic. xD
11/20/2011 c1 xYourDearlyBeloved
This was wonderfully written~ *heart*

Not to mention amazingly cute! :3
11/6/2011 c1 81aestheticisms
YOUR NAME IS VIENNA, and you are the HAPPIEST HUMAN BEING ALIVE.

This is just WONDERFUL, 'risu. Oh my gosh. The previous reviewer already went through the grammatical issues, but that's nothing compared to my fangirling over the content of this wonderful lovely fic.

1) Jade and Dave and implied Rose and John are just so in-character, I love how Dave's sections are just so HIM! Like, they're no nonsense, pretty chill, and up to eleven icy cool. Jade's are like, sunshines and flowers on a rainy day, contradicting and abstract, and up to TWENTY in the aloof-airy factor. She's giggles and fun, and Dave's the guy who falls in love with all that. Oh God, they're so cute aldjlkfajs;lfdjasldfj.

2) Did I mention my undying love for this?

[But you were actually talking to Rose whose talking to John whose talking to Dave whose talking to you and somehow this thing isn't making any sense, but you're thoughts are like that.]

THIS JUST DESCRIBES JADE'S THOUGHT PROCESS IN A NUTSHELL. Also, it was pretty funny.

3) aslkals;dfasdfksa I just can't handle the entire cuteness of this, brb squeeing.

4) I give up, ris. You are the most wonderful person in the entire universe, incinisphere and skaia included, because of this.

Dave Strider is the best cool, suave idiot.

AND I AM FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT TELL ME A PAIRING FROM ANY FANDOM AND I WILL WRITE SOMETHING, DAMN IT, BECAUSE THIS IS EPIC.

seriously thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you and I can't say those two words enough.

Brilliant.

-rv
11/6/2011 c1 44cake-error
Hey, you did a pretty good job! I loved the story. The only thing I would ask you to fix would be the spelling. It's "your name is," not "you're." Also, it seemed like you were dropping off in the middle of sentences sometimes.

This is still really good for your first fic in a new fandom!