FanFiction.Net
for I bring gifts!

3/19/2012 c8 16Hachibukai
This is really good! :D

Since you said you read the manga in your A/N...

please make a stingxlucy story. :)

Hihihi.
3/19/2012 c8 28Hinagiku Zeelmart
zerefxlucy or Lolu
3/19/2012 c8 6Walkinpotato
Maaaaaaaaaay! I loved it! :D

It was awesome and cute, I laughed so hard when Loke got surprised that Jellal actually did fit in pircings! LOL! xD

I also agree on what you said about Jellal's hair and well I love it too! :)

And the thing you said about GrayxJuvia, I agree with you 100% I fucking hate that Pairing!

*Blushes* You are also an awesome friend and a really cool person :) And you have Great taste when it comes to pairings! :)

Keep on with the good work and see ya in future chapters!

3/18/2012 c6 26Katherine Von Karma
Call me bitch but I love it and now I want to do a fanart o_o xDD But...please, do a crak one-shot for me, like a favor ;) I want a threesome (how could you handle it?) A Laxus/Lucy/Bixlow! Because you write very well and I found amusing to challenge. I don't know why, because we don't know each other but I need you challenge you to be happy (I'm a weirdo, excuse me xD)
3/18/2012 c8 haru desu
omg this is amazing ^.^ I really like it :3
3/18/2012 c8 ShiningStellar
I'm on a school break. Awww this is definitely one of my favourite JellalxLucy fict. I mean its full of awesomeness and badness. Kudos!

It'd be weird if you write NaLu since I know you are a huge fans of GraLu. Anyway, I have to say no-no to GrayxJuvia too :-D

Request pairing: StiLu/StiCy or RoLu. You read manga right so yeah you know the duo. But I go with StingxLucy.

GraLu = check

GaLu = check

LaLu = check

JeLLu (sound like Jello hehe) = check

You haven't write any LoLu right?

Review on story:

I giggled at the bold word : delicious . Man! You're the best & yes! I agree what you are saying 'bout Jellal's hair.

Have a nice day Mayzie. ;-)
3/7/2012 c7 2Mayonaka Kage
Yes! I love all the pairings you do!
3/7/2012 c7 6Walkinpotato
Cuute Mayzie misa! *Is it oka if I call you that? XP*

Anyway I liked it, It was cute and a really good chapter ;)

Eh you are doing the JellaxLucy fic? YAY! You are the best!*HUG!*

Can't wait to read it! OMG I am so exited! :D

Keep on with the good work and see ya' in future chapters! :)

3/7/2012 c7 too-lazy-to-sign-in
asdgsjl;kf, crackships; i love them and omg yes jellal and lucy~ finally! I also want to ask you another pairing but i don't know if you read the manga yet so ... hopefully you'll state it in the next chapter if you read it so i can tell you haha!
3/7/2012 c7 haru desu
I love all your stories! :) I want an AU of Nalu :) And Graylu is good too. I really love your stories!
2/26/2012 c6 2Mayonaka Kage
Well gageelxLucy and laxusxlucy are my FAV. so I don't care either way :D
2/21/2012 c6 ShiningStellar
I like this -eh wait!- scratch that I LOVE THIS. Why? Irresistable.

LaLu. I'll look forward for GaLu soon.
2/5/2012 c5 6Walkinpotato
Awesome pne-shot May-chan! :)

I really enjoied reading it! it was so cute and I loved how Gray treated Juvia! HAHA!

keep on the good work ne? and see ya in your next chapter! :)

2/5/2012 c5 haru desu
y u so fcking awsm
2/5/2012 c5 13Prar
laxlu and gale is what o yearn for - because two tough deliquents and two bookworms equal (an orgy) EPICNESS
29 Page 1 2 Next »