for A Campfire Story

11/25/2019 c1 12GammaDancer
I'm dying!
1/6/2015 c1 23MadamScorpio
Bahahahaha tht was funny! So he did sly dog lol...surprise kagome didn't sit him until he spilled the beans! Can't tell he wasn't though lol...always thought he was a virgin... eh lol
M
lmao this was to funny
11/13/2011 c1 88Inu'sSinisterCimmerianOblivion
hahahahahaha I love It Roflol
11/11/2011 c1 crimsonkristlerose
Oh, this story was so funny!I liked how you kept the characters personalities true to the show. I could defiantly imagine them having this conversation on the show. Thank for "shits and giggles"!
11/6/2011 c1 4LovesDepp
Oh dear god that was funny. You could so make a sequel off of that one shot.
11/6/2011 c1 FaNdOm BiTcHsLaP
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE INUYASHA FICS PLEEEASE! I had no frikkin idea you were going to write one mostly one as crazy as this! Not only can you write really good smut and drama but you are funny as hell! I really liked the part where inuyasha says that the guy's hard part empties stuff in the females hole. Bwhahaha! then miroku busting out crying because hes a virgin! I can't stop laughing!
11/6/2011 c1 2MoonPixieHanyou
I just can stop laughing! OMG! And the last part just killed me... Is that a trick question? Ahahahahahahahahahahahah! Must. Read. Again. I think there's no need to say how fantastically hilarious funny that was, right? ^.^
11/6/2011 c1 omg
i reeeeeeeeeally feel for inu right now! funny as hell!
11/6/2011 c1 4whitelotus123
is this going to be a story or was it a one-shot? ahaah inuyasha is so cute XD im wondering whats going to happen next?