for Of Vampires Scourges and Cute Little Dead Girls

12/26/2017 c1 1velvetlaburnum
Agggggh so frustrating! Ragamuffin is so amazing for always putting up with Lenore’s shenanigans and protecting her! I wish he got a better ending, or that this story would be continued. You write amazing Lenore fics! This was an excellent one!
7/6/2015 c1 Kai
8/27/2012 c1 NudoruNoodles
aww poor RagaMuffin :(
4/7/2012 c3 may11101
Loved it QUQ. But I have a question about the ending,

Did Ragamuffin leave for good? or...did he just go out hunting?
3/27/2012 c3 Zerrrrrobi
I like this too much. I hope you'll update soon. The story is well written and Lenore and Ragamuffin are really in character. I hope for more soon.
3/12/2012 c3 2deeo
yay, Ragamuffin is a vampire again! I love it. awesome writing just like always.
3/11/2012 c3 9HitTheRoad
Sorry for my late review. Really busy with college, but I'm glad I found some free time to read this because it was absolutely amazing. My favorite chapter until now.

I especially enjoyed the part at the end where Lenore jumped into Ragamuffin's arms and they flew into the night. I loved it.

Also the bit with the 'ze pedophile bin', that cracked me up.

I look forward for your next chapter. Really curious about what will happen, now that Ragamuffin returned as the vampire scourge.
3/9/2012 c1 zrrr
This is awesome and funny, I would love to read more of it. I hope you will update soon, can't wait for more Raganore.
2/26/2012 c3 Shme
I am pleasantly surprised! This was such a good read! The characters were in character, it was descriptive, and I am very excited for an update!

Post again soon,

WHIX
2/25/2012 c3 11D4rK Sid3
I've waited for this chapter long enough, it was all worth the wait. As always your characterizations are excellent. I liked the development of everything from his past to present and the way you dangled on Ragamuffin frustrations, as I tend to understand them.

The scene in heck was very funny and I laughed at the parts of the nazi zombies. It was especially funny with Gosh being the laugh of everything.

The ending was the most interesting thing of all the chapter itself. The way you describe that Ragamuffin carved a piece of heck portal for himself being allowed to remain in his old body an his powers was very nice and I dare to say that he will only remain this way forever (hope it is that way) and hey, humiliations can end finally.

Let's see where this all takes us. Take good care tearth and have a nice day.

From Houston

D4rK
12/23/2011 c2 9HitTheRoad
Sorry for my late review, this little time kills me. Anyway, this was a great second chapter, I especially loved the part where Ragamuffin saw his vampire shadow on the brick wall.

Lenore's antics are still as humorous as always. Can't wait for some Raganore in the future chapters.

Also, thank you a lot for recommending my story in the beginning. I'm glad you like it.

I'm definitely looking forward for your next update as well.
12/21/2011 c2 11D4rK Sid3
Wonderful update! Sorry for taking so long to update. Where to begin?

This was a wonderful start! I laughed at the hospital situation and the madness that Lenore caused. Followed by the very funny incidents in the house. Poor Pooty, he gets the worse part. Lenore should come with instructions :P

You are doing a great job so far. This is a very funny update, worthy of the title "complete madness".

Poor Ragamuffin, having to suffer like that. And of course, the supermarket scene was nice. I hope they are more like it in the future.

I hope you update soon. Take care and have a good day

From Houston

D4rK
12/17/2011 c2 20TheFeaturedCreature
Fina-freaking-lly :D I loved it, Ouchi-Boo-Boo pwns.
22 Page 1 2 Next »